Metafields Custom Field Master

Metafields Custom Field Master

by HulkApps.com

Metafields Editor | Unlimited Custom Fields | Premium Features

Repairs Universe

we use the app for our product metafields. We have about 20 metafields per product and we have thousands of products. Being able to import/export is great.

May 17, 2019

Thank you for the great review.

Haggar Canada

Simple to use, access to various metafields and helps customize the store regularly for a really nominal cost.

May 6, 2019

Thank you for using our apps. As a Pro user, you can take advantage of custom fields, and take your store to the next level. Let us know if you need our services anytime in the future :)

Utz Distributor Order Portal

This app does exactly what I need it to do. My team can manage metafields for our products, customers, etc. with ease. It has helped us customize our page way beyond what Shopify is traditionally designed to do.

It is not hard to use and it saved us a lot of time and effort. We only use it for string metafields, so I cannot comment on URL metafields or other formats. Thank you to the developers.

May 3, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Hope you try out other awesome field types too!

sheet-music-now-dealer

Had a problem when a customer name didn't have both a first and last name and they fixed the problem immediately. Very good service.

March 7, 2019

Thank you so much. We really appreciate it.

CaseDodo

Best application for edit meta fields. We faced problem but support from hulkcode very fast and solved the problem as soon as they can do

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Frostbeard Studio

Super helpful for quickly editing metafields. And it's free! We use this tool to customize little details on product pages and blog articles.

March 7, 2019

That's a really smart way to store extra information to Blogs and Product pages. We feel you will really enjoy our Pro version of the app. Let us know if you need help in adding metafields or any other custom work. Happy to help!

Pacific Wild

I have used Hulk Apps twice now, and the customer support & hands-on technical support is phenomenal. I look for reasons to use them! They were very helpful with our store for our link through to Amazon affiliate sales and customizing buttons conditionally. Highly recommend!!

March 7, 2019

Oh my god, we're speechless! So proud to have merchants like you in our Hulk family.

Hello Bello

I'm a developer and was going to write a simple app that lets me edit metafields without any BS. I didn't have to do it, because this handles it for me.

March 7, 2019

Thank you so much. When we started building our app, our main aim was to assist developers like you to be able to do unimaginable things! Today, we feel proud!

Are there any other features you need? If it helps you, and other developers, we'll be happy to add them. :)

SL Global Collection

It does exactly what it says, and is straightforward and simple setup, simple UI, GREAT APP!

March 7, 2019

Glad you like our app. Thanks for your support.

Keycult

Works as expected! Useful if you're using a custom theme and want to be able to add extra or more complex fields to the UI.

March 7, 2019

Yay. Glad you like it... and we agree, absolutely useful.