Custom Fields Metafield Master

Custom Fields Metafield Master

by HulkApps.com

Smart Metafields Editor with Unlimited Custom Fields

Hipbuster

An absolutely unhelpful and unprofessional team! Since I didn’t find the app worthy, I asked the HulkApp team to provide me with instructions to remove the app and the residual codes from my store. In return they asked to me give FULL ACCESS of my store, including customers, orders, dashboard and everything else. When I asked for the reason, they disappeared. On again raising this up, they refused to send me the steps to remove the app and insisted on giving FULL STORE ACCESS. Been a week since my request but there seems to be no solution and now they have literally vanished with no email/communication.

The F Project

The app was working - very clunky, but once you get the hang of it - sufficient. But then they made changes just months after building over 100 pages using it... now the only way for it to continue is by upgrading. Service says 3 hours for a reply and took 24 and ONLY reason I got a reply is bc i sent a nasty note. Not a fan.

March 13, 2019

We're sorry to respond late than usual, We have just rolled out the update in our app, due to which we are continuously receiving a lot of support tickets. We hope you understand. The new version offers you a lot of stuff for a nominal price.