Custom Fields Metafield Master

Custom Fields Metafield Master

by HulkApps.com

Smart Metafields Editor with Unlimited Custom Fields

Marc Darcy

This the worst app ever. The export feature doesn't work and generally really awkward and long-winded to use. If anyone has an alternative please say!

August 8, 2019

Hey Marc,

Definitely a bit harsh there. To be called the worst app EVER is certainly not cool or accurate. If the export feature doesn't work, please contact our support. Our app is built on top of SHOPIFY metafields and there could be other issues such as the Shopify API being inaccessible and other reasons.

You don't need to use our app but would appreciate that you update your review to be more accurate. Bugs happen even with the top of apps and big guys like Google and Facebook. If it was a bug, I'm sure our team is on top of it. If it was related to other external errors, we are always happy to look at it and explain it.

But please think of the words you use and hope you'll realize the the worst app EVER is certainly not accurate.

Thanks,

Mossman AU

Quite disappointed with this app. The app has been down multiple times in the past week, so we are unable complete our product details.

July 4, 2019

Hi there,

Sorry about the issues you were facing. We've just re-launched an updated version. Unfortunately, there are times when servers do go down. Even the best companies in the world are impacted like Shoify, Google, Cloudflare (as you've seen recently).

We do our best to keep uptime about 99.95% but there are times where issues have occurred. Most of our apps are free as well so we do get a lot of installs and Support tickets. While we provide free support to all, it does create backlogs with upticks in installs.

We are actively working to improving the experience merchants have with us and will continue to do so.

We would love if you can give us another chance and we'll make it up to you. Also, while all apps experience these issues, we understand the serious nature of them but it's part of the web. We try to minimize it as much as we can and understand the serious nature of it.

However, we disagree that it deserves a 1 star review since relatively we aren't worse than other apps or Shopify or Google :) . So please re-consider updating the review and giving us another chance.

Frances Valentine

We use this metafields app to launch our Shopify Plus store. We are running into many issues. The app has gone down for an extended period of time. The app has also had bugs that we are waiting on them to fix. We are on day 7 of waiting on the fix and it is impacting our business. I cannot recommend this app.

July 4, 2019

Hi there,

Tanzire Store

i use this app to add extra text fields in products but searching for required product and working on bulk products is so hard... never recommend this app for bulk use. search option is so incomplete that it took a lot of time... need to improve this areas..

Hipbuster

An absolutely unhelpful and unprofessional team! Since I didn’t find the app worthy, I asked the HulkApp team to provide me with instructions to remove the app and the residual codes from my store. In return they asked to me give FULL ACCESS of my store, including customers, orders, dashboard and everything else. When I asked for the reason, they disappeared. On again raising this up, they refused to send me the steps to remove the app and insisted on giving FULL STORE ACCESS. Been a week since my request but there seems to be no solution and now they have literally vanished with no email/communication.

The F Project

The app was working - very clunky, but once you get the hang of it - sufficient. But then they made changes just months after building over 100 pages using it... now the only way for it to continue is by upgrading. Service says 3 hours for a reply and took 24 and ONLY reason I got a reply is bc i sent a nasty note. Not a fan.

March 13, 2019

We're sorry to respond late than usual, We have just rolled out the update in our app, due to which we are continuously receiving a lot of support tickets. We hope you understand. The new version offers you a lot of stuff for a nominal price.

Rustans.com

Update: I had to get the Pro plan to continue using the app as I intended, but I've not been able to edit and upload essential data for two days now because the app is down. I have yet to receive feedback from the developers.

Original: App developers removed the ability to add URLs as metafields in the free version. Now I'll have to uninstall because I can no longer use it.

March 13, 2019

There is going to be a release very very soon for adding and deleting metafields globally, so watch out this space for more.