Metafields Custom Field Master

Metafields Custom Field Master

by HulkApps.com

Metafields Editor | Unlimited Custom Fields | Premium Features

RhinoShield India

Great App with great support! Has all the required features of a great app that helps to customise the pages very easily

September 11, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)
Have a beautiful day!

Modali Design

AWESOME!!
It makes the job much easier.
I needed a solution to include some additional information from my customers in the orders, and it worked very well

August 24, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're so glad our Metafields Master app is making e-commerce easier for you. :-)

Best of luck with your business!

Hippie Adjacent

Worked like a dream. Not the most intuitive to use, but found quick steps on how to accomplish my goal in the Shopify discussion boards!

August 20, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We appreciate the kind words about our product. :-)

Please reach out if you need any assistance!

her1 - Natural Wellcare for Women

Great app and even better customer service. The Hulk-App-Team was really supportive and even wrote some custom code for us to make the app work for our needs. Many thanks!!

August 19, 2020

FabArtisan

Not only the hulk app free plan has all that we wanted but the hulk app team great customer service and hard work made the experience even more pleasant and commemorable..With this kind of services,im pretty sure they will go a long way!

June 29, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Bois Expansion

Great app! It's easy to use and learn, as do all the other wonderfull apps from HulkApps. It's just what you need to personnalize your store. The instructions are plentiful and well illustrated. The customer service team is very competent, fast and courteous. If you ever need some help, they can show you what to do, or they can do it for you. HulkApps is great apps and great people!

June 9, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

jiminy eco-toys

I used this to add pack sizes to our trade/wholesale products, it avoided us having to use Bold Commerce. It's a bit technical to use - our IT colleague had to show me how - but then it was fine.

May 22, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We have helped over 9,000 Shopify store owners get stuff done, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Thank you for your review!

BYOO STORE

Great app, do the job correctly, everything works out well. Plus the customer service is willing to help if you have trouble getting things done.

May 8, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! Our customer support team is always standing by if you ever need any help so please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Wheels of Bloor Online

Great app and even better support. New to shopify and not only was support really responsive, without even asking they wrote the code I needed and I only had to apply the visual formatting. Great experience so far!

May 7, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for writing us a review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Metafields app!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

shineurikitchen

I used this app to optimized my store product page. I can customize my product page with this app and able to provide more relevant information to prospective customers. So it helps a lot with sales and conversion. I highly recommended to all Shopify users. Plus the customer service is A +
Thumbs up from me

April 6, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're so happy to see merchants use Metafields app for additional customization that provides additional information to prospects. We appreciate the kind word bout our support team :)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in sales and customers while using Metafields Master app!

Have a good day ahead.