Easy to Use
Quick & easy to get your Custom Field data showing in your store.
Custom Fields has the field type you need to customize your content.
Sync data with ease. Import using bulk upload, or fine tune exports.
About Custom Fields Metafield Master
English | 日本語 | Français | Portuguese | Español | Deutsche | Italiano | Brazilian
Add Unlimited Custom Fields with Metafields Master by HulkApps
Metafields are one of the most important features that allow you to add extra custom data field in your Shopify store. With the Metafields Master app you can maximize the power of content throughout your Shopify shop. Metafields Master gives every merchant the power to add, manage, import, and export extra, additional fields for pretty much anything you can imagine...this includes anything in your shop like collections, products, customers, pages, product variants, orders, blogs, articles, etc. Metafields Master will allow you to create, add, edit, and manage metafields in your store, however, it will not make modifications to the theme that you are using.
What's new in Pro version:
- Global Custom Fields - Great when you need to add the same sort of metafield over and over again.
- Bulk Import/Export - See all your field values in one place and update them all at once.
- You can add descriptions to any Product or Product Variant
- You can add extra information on Collections pages
- You can add extra information on any Page like Home, Contact, About
- You can add extra information to Blogs and Articles
- You can even collect additional information as part of Orders
Some example Use Cases:
- Add additional collection descriptions
- Create brand profiles for collections
- Add fields to the product detail page to highlight material, size, measurements
- Create Customer Profiles
EXCLUSIVE PRO FEATURES ARE FREE TO TRY FOR 6 DAYS:
You are no longer restricted to a simple "body" field with a basic HTML editor; you can configure an unlimited number of fields, and choose from a whole bunch of useful field types. Whether you need more specific production description fields, such as a way to store product sizes, colors, help manuals, tutorial videos, or if you need fields to store information like images, files, URLs, dates and times, etc, Metafields Master Pro has the field type you need to customize your content.
- HTML, Date, Email, Phone, URL, Color Fields
- Image Upload
- File Upload
FOREVER FREE PLAN LETS YOU:
- Add unlimited fields to a resource (such as a product, product variant, or customer)
- Customize the appearance of your storefront and show more information
- Store and transfer data between your store and another e-commerce system
- Track internal data that an app needs
- Modify page templates to hide/show various features based on a user's selection
ALL HULKAPPS ARE PARTNER FRIENDLY!
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 6-day free trial
Multiple languages support
Basic Text field
Basic Number type
Fields Edit/Delete in Bulk
Unlimited number of Custom fields
Single/Multi Images Upload
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 36 reviews
Most recent reviews
We use this app across 4 of our websites and love it. It helps us manage product metafields and our customized product pages so much easier.
The import/export option is also an easy way to make some bulk updates.
Thank you for your review. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.
This the worst app ever. The export feature doesn't work and generally really awkward and long-winded to use. If anyone has an alternative please say!
Definitely a bit harsh there. To be called the worst app EVER is certainly not cool or accurate. If the export feature doesn't work, please contact our support. Our app is built on top of SHOPIFY metafields and there could be other issues such as the Shopify API being inaccessible and other reasons.
You don't need to use our app but would appreciate that you update your review to be more accurate. Bugs happen even with the top of apps and big guys like Google and Facebook. If it was a bug, I'm sure our team is on top of it. If it was related to other external errors, we are always happy to look at it and explain it.
But please think of the words you use and hope you'll realize the the worst app EVER is certainly not accurate.
Quite disappointed with this app. The app has been down multiple times in the past week, so we are unable complete our product details.
Sorry about the issues you were facing. We've just re-launched an updated version. Unfortunately, there are times when servers do go down. Even the best companies in the world are impacted like Shoify, Google, Cloudflare (as you've seen recently).
We do our best to keep uptime about 99.95% but there are times where issues have occurred. Most of our apps are free as well so we do get a lot of installs and Support tickets. While we provide free support to all, it does create backlogs with upticks in installs.
We are actively working to improving the experience merchants have with us and will continue to do so.
We would love if you can give us another chance and we'll make it up to you. Also, while all apps experience these issues, we understand the serious nature of them but it's part of the web. We try to minimize it as much as we can and understand the serious nature of it.
However, we disagree that it deserves a 1 star review since relatively we aren't worse than other apps or Shopify or Google :) . So please re-consider updating the review and giving us another chance.