Metafields Manager

Metafields Manager

by The Best Agency

The Best Way To Manage Data

Sip Champagnes

It took a little while to get my head round it, but with the awesome assistance of Jason, I was able to achieve what I set out to do. Really helpful support and a great app that does exactly what you expect it to. Would recommend.

Morvarieds Fashion | Designers Formal, Cocktail & Prom Dresses

Application has got all I need, Support is awesome, Jason from The Best Agency assisted me a lot, he is a great support person, you know software is one thing and excellent support is another thing, without good support app does not worth anything. I highly recommend this app and the company. Thank you all, you have done very good job :)

Ellusionist

As we're importing our old store data into shopify, we've discovered that we had data with no place to reside within Shopify. Using the metafield manager we've been able to bring all that data over and actually use it the way that we intended. We can now deliver the content and data that we want without having to re-invent the wheel. Well worth the small price they're asking.

Their support has also helped us with proper syntax when inserting these fields into the areas that we need them in.

imoderni Technology Corp

I am new to Shopify and found this app very easy to use. The import/export feature has helped me out significantly. I had a few hiccups at first, due to my lack of knowledge of Shopify, but Jason @ Best Agency was very quick to help. He even helped me with a small customization to our product page. Would give 10 stars if I could.

coiloverdepot.com

I must start off by saying that the support that Jason provides is second to none. At first some of this can be a little confusing. Jason worked with me to determine what metafields could and could not do for our store. He went well beyond what I would call reasonable. The app does a good job of setting up and managing metafields inside the store. The only issue I found is easily accessing products in the metafield manager app, however this can be done in the more actions dropdown on the product listing in the store, so it was a non issue. The import and export via spreadsheets works, however I would strongly recommend teaming this up with excelify. This combo allows me to bulk upload products with custom fields, in groups of 100-300 in a reasonable amount of time.

Nutra Organics

Metafields Manager has allowed us to be able to customise our product and recipe pages and accomplish a style that we love, and our customers appreciate. Jason has exceptional customer service and is willing to go above and beyond to help with any issue that we have had.

booksofwonder

Great app, needed some assistance with an uploading issue and received a response very quickly. The issue was fixed within one email and the rep knew exactly what I was referring to. We have been using this app since August and this is the only issue we had and it was just a small format difference. Great customer service, highly recommend.

piccolinobaby

Great App
customer service is amazing, they understood our needs right away.
we needed something very specific and they had the solution.

Gear Jewellers

We use this app to show the specifications of our jewellery. The support team is extremely helpful and are very quick when replying and solving any queries.

High on Bikes

Great APP with amazing support. Very well thought our APP with lots of useful features. Being able to configure standard Metafields across all of my products and customer info was a great help when migrating data from a previous platform. Bulk Import and Export features also saved me a lot of time. Super quick and helpful support all through the development process. Best tech support I have had for any piece of software I have ever bought. Thoroughly Recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6