Metafields Manager

Metafields Manager

by The Best Agency

The Best Way To Manage Data

Ultimate Bark Control

We use this app for approximately 80% of our sites content. It rocks. But what is even better is the support. The support we have received is timely, competent and professional. My team has had several issues that were quickly diagnosed (usually not this apps problems but the support nailed the issues). If other companies we deal with had this level of support we would be on cloud 9. Great App, and great to deal with them. (user for about a year now). As a side note they ARE responsive to feature requests unlike many other apps we have dealt with.

The Steeping Room

The customer service is fantastic! I used this to help me with another app that I wanted to use for product label printing.

Pocket Vape

Great app. Very useful for adding and managing additional information on our vape store. Lots of great features and easy to use. Product descriptions in Shopify works well, but if you need to add more info, images, and any HTML data, its a perfect app.
www.pocketvape.com

www.pocketvape.com

Vaso Roto

E X C E L L E N T ! ! !
But they should work more in this app, it has a lot of potential...

Please add sync between 2 stores and add a page for edit fields of products and metafields at same time, if u add this, u will solve the 50% worlds problems, please!

Titan Engines of Ocala

I needed this app to store information that I could then export and use in a dropdown build. I needed this to happen as a bulk import. Not only was this app able to easily handle but the support team was helpful and rather than just doing it for me, they walked me through it, step by step so that I could do projects again in the future. i love this app!

Changing The Present

Shopify does not provide very many fields for products or collections. Metafield Manager takes care of that problem. It is easy to set up, easy to use, and we use it on all of our stores. We previously used another metafield app. Metafields Manager is MUCH better. We love it. And the support is spectacular!

Clean Program

The app does everything you could reasonably want it to, and the support so far has been top-notch. I got a quick response to an issue on the Saturday of Labor Day Weekend, and I don't think you could ask for more than that.

Essentia Natural Memory Foam Company

This app has been very helpful in customizing our product pages for our store. However, the biggest asset has been the customer support. Jason helped me with multiple fixes and responded very quickly to my many questions. Would definitely recommend using this app.

Aspares

This app helped us with a longstanding problem with displaying our products. Very impressed with support, who immediately understood what we were trying to accomplish. You really should give this app a try. It is very flexible and fairly easy to use also. A winner. Five stars.

Deitas

Excellent tool for developers and content editors in order to customize and build a unique concept and brand expression. Great support also! I would recommend this app to any client that want's to push their brand the extra mile in terms of unique brand expression on Shopify with a feasible, valuable and usable CMS setup for their business.