Metafields Manager

The Best Way To Manage Data

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Bunch Bikes

Once my developer set it up, this app made it a breeze to edit text fields on my theme. Support was great and has gone above and beyond to help me make edits when my developer was unavailable.

Miroir USA

The team at Metafields Manager went ABOVE AND BEYOND to support me in adding some functionality to our site. They are quick to answer questions and super helpful. To be honest, I did not expect this level of service from an app partner. They blew my mind and I would recommend Metafields Manager to everyone simply based on how they back up the technology!

Pandion Direct

This app did exactly what I needed to do with editing / removing in bulk some metafields across all of my products. Beyond that and MORE IMPORTANTLY, I had questions on how best to approach the task and reached out by email to Jason who responded nearly IMMEDIATELY was incredibly helpful and wonderful to work with!! A problem our store had been trying to rectify for weeks was fixed in under a few hours with Jason's help using this app! His customer service and follow up was beyond expectation and I could not recommend him more.
Thank you!! Kristy from PandionDirect

SKIN FIRST DEV.

This is a very great app, we use it to add metafields to our products and split information in product page in order to help customers find them easily. Jason has been really helpful and kind with some issues we had with invoices. I'd recommend it for sure!

luceae

This is the best app I have ever used, the developer helped me a lot and he is great web engineer. I highly recommend this app and I can say that it is 10,000 times better than the others on the market!

Raven

We have used Metafields for years as a key part of entire Shopify site architecture, allowing a "CMS" for all of our individual product data without code changes. Extremely versatile and robust in its capabilities. Jason on the support side has been awesome to work with and always answers questions promptly with helpful guidance.

Varial

This app is really easy to use and integrates well with our website. Developer support is absolutely amazing and we can't recommend them enough!

Tentsile

A great app, very flexible in overall metafields management. We use this to manage a number of product features and lightbox modals. Would certainly recommend. Jason has been really helpful when we needed assistance with troubleshooting.

Apt2B

We rely on metafields manager BIG TIME at Apt2B.com. We have used it to solve problems, overcome shopify limitations, and customize design elements to our liking. It has been a gamechanger for us. Also, their support is fast, responsive and very very sharp. If you have a need for a metafields application (or are curious about what it can do) I would highly recommend checking this out and giving it a try.

DDTDemo

As we are getting more metafields, it will be great if admin can add remarks to each metafield for better indication.

July 22, 2021

Hi & thanks for the review! You can do this by going to "Edit your Metafield Configuration" -> Click "Configure" next to your metafield and fill in the input box labeled "Additional Information".

The information you enter will appear right above the metafield on your dashboard page so it's easy to keep track what goes where. Feel free to shoot us an email with any other questions!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9