Metafields Manager

Metafields Manager

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Argonautic Labs
4.7
November 9, 2022

We rely on the metafields to function 100%. We had an issue when a product was put in draft mode and the color choice thumbnails disappeared. They responded and corrected very quickly. They went in the back end and supplied code to fix and went above and beyond.

Island Stone
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 9, 2022

Once my developer set it up, this app made it a breeze to edit text fields on my theme. Support was great and has gone above and beyond to help me make edits when my developer was unavailable.

Bunch Bikes
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
February 1, 2022

The team at Metafields Manager went ABOVE AND BEYOND to support me in adding some functionality to our site. They are quick to answer questions and super helpful. To be honest, I did not expect this level of service from an app partner. They blew my mind and I would recommend Metafields Manager to everyone simply based on how they back up the technology!

Miroir USA
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 7, 2022

This app did exactly what I needed to do with editing / removing in bulk some metafields across all of my products. Beyond that and MORE IMPORTANTLY, I had questions on how best to approach the task and reached out by email to Jason who responded nearly IMMEDIATELY was incredibly helpful and wonderful to work with!! A problem our store had been trying to rectify for weeks was fixed in under a few hours with Jason's help using this app! His customer service and follow up was beyond expectation and I could not recommend him more.
Thank you!! Kristy from PandionDirect

Pandion Direct
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
December 28, 2021

This is a very great app, we use it to add metafields to our products and split information in product page in order to help customers find them easily. Jason has been really helpful and kind with some issues we had with invoices. I'd recommend it for sure!

SKIN FIRST DEV.