Metafields Manager

Metafields Manager

by The Best Agency

The Best Way To Manage Data

Stars and Stripes Lighting

We have been searching for months on end to find an application to support the organizational needs of our website. Then we came across Metafields Manager, all we can say is this app will be the best choice in the Shopify App Store if you are looking to take your e-commerce site to the next level. Blown away is an understatement, it was able to provide us with exactly what we needed and then some. If your like us, we have tried other apps for different needs and the support was below subpar. The developer, Jason, has to be one of the best in both app development and customer support. We had a few questions about code placement and design, and literally we received a response within hours. He was able to address and fix all of our concerns within no time. If you want a great app with great service, this one is a GAME CHANGER!

Noritex

The app had a problem and he was able to fix it really quickly, so now it works pretty quickly and its actually a great app

Ultimate Bark Control

We use this app for approximately 80% of our sites content. It rocks. But what is even better is the support. The support we have received is timely, competent and professional. My team has had several issues that were quickly diagnosed (usually not this apps problems but the support nailed the issues). If other companies we deal with had this level of support we would be on cloud 9. Great App, and great to deal with them. (user for about a year now). As a side note they ARE responsive to feature requests unlike many other apps we have dealt with.

The Steeping Room

The customer service is fantastic! I used this to help me with another app that I wanted to use for product label printing.

Pocket Vape

Great app. Very useful for adding and managing additional information on our vape store. Lots of great features and easy to use. Product descriptions in Shopify works well, but if you need to add more info, images, and any HTML data, its a perfect app.
www.pocketvape.com

www.pocketvape.com

Vaso Roto

E X C E L L E N T ! ! !
But they should work more in this app, it has a lot of potential...

Please add sync between 2 stores and add a page for edit fields of products and metafields at same time, if u add this, u will solve the 50% worlds problems, please!

Titan Engines of Ocala

I needed this app to store information that I could then export and use in a dropdown build. I needed this to happen as a bulk import. Not only was this app able to easily handle but the support team was helpful and rather than just doing it for me, they walked me through it, step by step so that I could do projects again in the future. i love this app!

Changing The Present

Shopify does not provide very many fields for products or collections. Metafield Manager takes care of that problem. It is easy to set up, easy to use, and we use it on all of our stores. We previously used another metafield app. Metafields Manager is MUCH better. We love it. And the support is spectacular!

Clean Program

The app does everything you could reasonably want it to, and the support so far has been top-notch. I got a quick response to an issue on the Saturday of Labor Day Weekend, and I don't think you could ask for more than that.

Essentia Natural Memory Foam Company

This app has been very helpful in customizing our product pages for our store. However, the biggest asset has been the customer support. Jason helped me with multiple fixes and responded very quickly to my many questions. Would definitely recommend using this app.

Previous 1 3