Metafields Manager

Metafields Manager

by The Best Agency

The Best Way To Manage Data

Wet Walls & Ceilings

No matter the query or issue, Jason was always on hand to answer and even help resolve even the simplest of tasks needed. Customer Service to second to none and Metafields Manager is a must-have app for your Shopify store!

Wooden Cork

Jason has been incredible in assisting with the app setup and configuration. The app is handling our product information exactly as we needed.

Airhead

This app provides our store with a great deal of custom enhancements. Customer service is extremely helpful. I had a question that pertained to previous custom development and Jason helped solve the problem in no time at all.

usatechrepair

fast return time for customer service inquiries. offers many additional options to standard themes. easy to use for bulk actions, imports/exports and associating products with metafields.

a4hproject-europe

Great app that works like a charm. Super easy and intuitive to set up. Great job on solving this very important problem in such an effective manner.

bonappetitbox

This app has done more than I expected, plus the attention is amazing. They answered my questions right away and were very helpful explaining everything. I added a fourth, fifth and sixth options to my products, then notes spaces. I definitely recommend Metafields Manager!

The Sak

Great app! Very versatile! Needed support a few times and they were quick to help out and resolve the issue.

The Good Wine Shop

Could not imagine a better app for adding descriptive fields to a store. Used it without any issues for a couple of months - then when I ran into a couple of minor problems I could not figure out myself..discovered the fantastic customer support (Jason) which was prompt, detailed and dealt clearly and concisely with my issue in simple language I could easily take on board. Only beginning to explore what Metafields can do. Won't be looking elsewhere and commend this app to all users.

Itzy Ritzy

Outstanding and easy-to-implement metafields app! Got set up in just a few minutes, and it's already solving big challenges for us. Jason is quick to respond and incredibly helpful with questions. Highly recommended!

Nokwol

Jason is a star!! GREAT SUPPORT. Fantastic program and enabled us to reach our goals very quickly with minimal code assistance

Previous 1 3 4 5