Metafields Manager

Metafields Manager

by The Best Agency

The Best Way To Manage Data

Nokwol

Jason is a star!! GREAT SUPPORT. Fantastic program and enabled us to reach our goals very quickly with minimal code assistance

ICU Eyewear

We used the app to set up related products as buttons. The developers were very helpful in getting us set up - thanks guys!
Once you wrap your head around the system, you could do almost anything.
Great app, and great support!

suuchix

Nice app which helped me solve solutions. Also thanks to Jason Zigelbaum from support team. Good luck to The Best Agency team!

Winnoby

I was looking to add the estimated back in stock date to items on my store that were currently out of stock. I wasn't sure where to start and reached out to support. They quickly helped me come up with a solution and helped me install the correct code to my theme. The support didn't end there as Jason made sure that everything was working properly, sending me guidance and screenshots the whole way. I was so relieved and greatly appreciated the incredible help. Communication was easy and fast. I am so glad I found this app and Jason!

CBD Champ

Great app for anyone who wants to add extra data to your website. Also helps website to manage all the data in an easy-to-use interface including descriptions, images, html code, and much more. If you have experience with adding custom code to your shopify template, its a very useful app. Highly recommend!

Stars and Stripes Lighting

We have been searching for months on end to find an application to support the organizational needs of our website. Then we came across Metafields Manager, all we can say is this app will be the best choice in the Shopify App Store if you are looking to take your e-commerce site to the next level. Blown away is an understatement, it was able to provide us with exactly what we needed and then some. If your like us, we have tried other apps for different needs and the support was below subpar. The developer, Jason, has to be one of the best in both app development and customer support. We had a few questions about code placement and design, and literally we received a response within hours. He was able to address and fix all of our concerns within no time. If you want a great app with great service, this one is a GAME CHANGER!

Noritex

The app had a problem and he was able to fix it really quickly, so now it works pretty quickly and its actually a great app

Ultimate Bark Control

We use this app for approximately 80% of our sites content. It rocks. But what is even better is the support. The support we have received is timely, competent and professional. My team has had several issues that were quickly diagnosed (usually not this apps problems but the support nailed the issues). If other companies we deal with had this level of support we would be on cloud 9. Great App, and great to deal with them. (user for about a year now). As a side note they ARE responsive to feature requests unlike many other apps we have dealt with.

The Steeping Room

The customer service is fantastic! I used this to help me with another app that I wanted to use for product label printing.

Pocket Vape

Great app. Very useful for adding and managing additional information on our vape store. Lots of great features and easy to use. Product descriptions in Shopify works well, but if you need to add more info, images, and any HTML data, its a perfect app.
www.pocketvape.com