Metafields Manager

Metafields Manager

by The Best Agency

The Best Way To Manage Data

Clean Program

The app does everything you could reasonably want it to, and the support so far has been top-notch. I got a quick response to an issue on the Saturday of Labor Day Weekend, and I don't think you could ask for more than that.

Essentia Natural Memory Foam Company

This app has been very helpful in customizing our product pages for our store. However, the biggest asset has been the customer support. Jason helped me with multiple fixes and responded very quickly to my many questions. Would definitely recommend using this app.

Aspares

This app helped us with a longstanding problem with displaying our products. Very impressed with support, who immediately understood what we were trying to accomplish. You really should give this app a try. It is very flexible and fairly easy to use also. A winner. Five stars.

Deitas

Excellent tool for developers and content editors in order to customize and build a unique concept and brand expression. Great support also! I would recommend this app to any client that want's to push their brand the extra mile in terms of unique brand expression on Shopify with a feasible, valuable and usable CMS setup for their business.

Tiltscooters

The app itself is nice and does what it says it will do. At first you are overwhelmed because there are so many options/outcomes with this app. It has a lot of potential depending on how intense you want to customize your shop. We just wanted to add additional product photos to our product pages that weren’t in the carousel. Ideally, it would be nice to not have to rely on the app to include these images once the meta fields were set up and just use shopify’s product page. Maybe thats something to look into for the future if shopify allows it. There seems to be a lot of restrictions with shopify and this is a work around. We watched the walkthrough video the app provides, which was helpful, and the documentation was pretty clear to help you do the tasks you wanted to do. The interface of the app is nice and clean. No real complaints on our end and Jason responded within 5 minutes when we sent an email asking question about the app. Seems like there is good customer service if we run into any issues.

Starving Jewelers

I would definitely recommend this app! Jason provided me with excellent customer support.

Going Bloom

I needed some functionality added to my product page that other developers said wasn't possible. I needed to add a calendar that would allow customers to choose the dates they wanted an item delivered on. One developer suggested looking into a metafields app, there are free and paid options available. I ultimately chose this one, even though the cost is higher than the others. The reason being that Jason's support has been amazing. He is quick to respond and asks the right questions to make sure that the job is done correctly. We had to go back and forth over a few days to make sure the functionality was spot on. Once he got it right, he gave me some easy to follow instructions and I was able to add the calendars to all my product pages without an issue. I highly recommend this app!

Newtritions

The app is great ! It was all i was asking for. Now i can create all the metafields for all the objects in the shop and that was a problem with the free ones and I still havent explored the whole app. Best thing I bought for my shop. I recommend it !

Apostrophe Patterns

With this app, I can now allow customers to save custom data to their account. The customer service is excellent - Jason responded very quickly and helped me write some javascript code.

Hitlights

Does what it says, and great customer service!

Would recommend for anyone.

Previous 1 3