MetaFields Pro

MetaFields Pro

by Webify Technology

Handle Large Number of Metafields with Ease. Import and Export

Wilkes & Riley

been paying $15/m for a couple of years and I rarely use the app. Today I decided to try it again to make some global changes and of course it doesn't work. I now have to do it manually which is FREE. So I will now cancel my subscription to this worthless app.

Lizza

Must-have if you're working with lots of metafields (we use metafields to structure and configure a bunch of features across the store). MetafieldsPro allows us to move large qtys of metadata, which saves a ton of time (imagine you had to do it manually). Keep it up!

Reve Moto

It saves time when it works, but the developer takes forever to get back to you. And even then, has not fixed our problem of the import CSV not finding the product handle. An upload that worked before, we just tried to reimport to see if maybe we uploaded it incorrectly, and now it's saying there's an error with the product handle when it worked just a month ago!

Support is awful, and I'm pretty upset my third-party developer went this route to update our product descriptions.

Neoneaters

Love this app works great for adding a little extra to our SEO
neoneaters.com

Modern Karibou

We simply want to export our products but the app can't handle the volume and so the export never works. We also request support but no response. Very frustrating.

Rkoolstuff

Great app easy to use and would recommend it to everyone

Bullbrand 3

Good app that worked for our needs transferring and inputting lots of data into the new site www.bullbrand.co.uk

Floorcity

The search functionality didn't work. I tried Custom Fields app "the orange" background app on the apps store. It's the app you'll need if you want user friendly. I recommend MetaFields Pro to come out with a better search functionality. The whole point of using this product for us was to import and export products in bulk and edit them in CSV format. How the heck else do you manage 10,000 plus products.

Salmaantest

A real time-saver. Worth every penny.

My starting product line-up is fairly large, with over 1,500 variants. My outsourced supplier has a plug-in for Shopify, and through Shopify's regular CSV product upload I found I could only upload individual products and variants, but not the options for my supplier's plug-in. Each variant has three or four line items that need to be individually set, so this meant for me editing over 4,500 lines YEAH RIGHT .... MetaFields Pro was recommended to me by my supplier and it did the work flawlessly, allowing me to create a large CSV spreadsheet with all the options and then easily upload.

Hot Diggity Dog

This app is fantastic! Webify has great support, far beyond my expectations. They really stepped up to make the app work for me in my environment.

Thank you Richard and team!

Victoria