Metafields2

Metafields2 | Reviews

by sineLABS

Add extra data fields wherever you need them.

The Jojoba Company Australia

This app is really easy to configure then maintain.

You might find this video tutorial I did helpful if you want to add formatting or an image to the text in the metafield - http://youtu.be/u2afMxtRwjY www.eChic.com.au Shopify Experts

Natural Force Nutrition

Works great! Allows us to add a lot of custom fields to our custom template with ease!

FFMODERN

Basically, we wouldn't be able to carry the large assortment of personalized products that we do without this app. Straight forward and easy to use once you understand the advantage of utilizing metafields.

Deluxe Mirrors

This app is exactly what I needed. Functionality is great.

i-Adapters.com

Great app. Simple to use, very helpful for updating multiple products/collections/pages at once.

Roden Gray

Great app, well worth the subscription, it make extending functionality a snap! We're using it for product recommendations on both product pages and articles which took 30 minutes with a bit of jQuery. We ran into a bug with the app syncing and the team was quick to respond and resolved the issue promptly. Overall, we're very satisfied.

ProRifleScope.com

Love this app. Initially tried the non-paid version but this version has some nice features that make it worth it in my opinion. This version of the app makes it easier to find and switch between products when you have many products to update. The import/export features are also a huge time-saver.

FlipSide Gaming

Very useful app. We have thousands of unique products each with many metafields per product. This app simply lets us manage them via csv, saving us the manhours of working with Shopify's API ourselves. Any issues we encountered were addressed almost immediately. Thank you Joe and the sinelabs team!

Kamedis

Very nice app for add custom input to back-end. It would be very nice in the future to support more type not just string and integer. But is very easy to use and well done. Support is great, and they will response to any questions...

Ruth's Beauty

This is an awesome app. This app will save lots of time and is already an asset to me in running my site.

PLUS, I received first rate support from Chris who actually walked me through the basics with a Skype screen share. Great app + steller support = :-)

If you have detailed product descriptions or info/specifications that apply to sub groups or only certain items, this is perfect for updating your site quickly via the CSV upload for newly created fields.