MetaTrack

MetaTrack auto-sync tracking to PayPal

Harmoninic

This app save me a lot of time for synchronizing shopify order trackings to PayPal. Life saver!!! Highly recommended!

only-car-france

Application très simple à utiliser et très efficace, ça automatise directement les inscriptions de suivi sur paypal je n'ai rien a faire d'autre merci au créateurs de l'application

L.M. Dorwart Grooming

When you first install the app & authorize the PayPal connection, it will take awhile for the app to sync so be patient and give it some time. But check back later and your historical orders (for the last 60 days) will be updated with the relevant tracking information. Also, the 300 free credits a month is generous so I have no complaints.

bestbuypandora

This app is helpful cus it synchronizing Shopify order trackings to PayPal very well. I enjoyed that this app is really easy to use.

Teeraphy

Hi, i really like the app but the first connection is always fails via paypal. actually cannot connect to account. Thank you! Edit : Support team quickly fixed the connection issues. Best in class & must have app! Highly recommended everyone!

November 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We are working with PayPal for your account's issue and will keep you posted.

delightstars

This app is so easy to use. It helps a lot on the order tracking, making everything automatic. That is especially useful when I scale up my business quickly with my current manpower.

chestnutmall

This App is super useful & user-friendly. It makes me easily to check the orders! It does save a lot of time! Highly recommended to every Shopify users.

SUVA Lapidary Supply

I was surprised recently to find out that shopify doesn’t send fulfilling tracking to PayPal, after several years in business. There were a couple apps to do the job, this app looked the most polished of the affordable options for the needed task. Confirmed 300 credits per month are free, with 1 shipping number synced costing 1 credit. This should cover what we need at the free tier, but should we go over the 9.99 per-overage fee is fair for the convenience at such a volume. Appreciate the prompt developer response to inquiries about how the credits system works, and the smooth installation for our needs to sync over tracking numbers.

Timber Ocean

This saves my time and I can see prominent growth in profit! Every shopify store owner should get this!

Ideallian

This app makes my orders tracking uploads easy and convenient. I don't have to upload the orders manually. It saved me a lot of time and manpower.