MetaTrack ‑ PayPal Track Sync

MetaTrack auto sync trackings to PayPal

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Dad Certified™

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Works great! After PayPal started holding my money because my business was "growing to fast" I looked for a Shopify app which would automatically sync tracking numbers between Shopify and PayPal. There's a few out there but this one is the best value for money that I found and it was simple to connect. It took a short while to sync the previous orders. I wasn't sure if it was working at all to start with but I came back a bit later and it had synced everything (for free!). Thank you!

Harmoninic

Time spent using app 4 minutes

This app save me a lot of time for synchronizing shopify order trackings to PayPal. Life saver!!! Highly recommended!

only-car-france

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Application très simple à utiliser et très efficace, ça automatise directement les inscriptions de suivi sur paypal je n'ai rien a faire d'autre merci au créateurs de l'application

L.M. Dorwart Grooming

Time spent using app Over 1 year

When you first install the app & authorize the PayPal connection, it will take awhile for the app to sync so be patient and give it some time. But check back later and your historical orders (for the last 60 days) will be updated with the relevant tracking information. Also, the 300 free credits a month is generous so I have no complaints.

bestbuypandora

Location Hong Kong SAR

This app is helpful cus it synchronizing Shopify order trackings to PayPal very well. I enjoyed that this app is really easy to use.

Teeraphy

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

Hi, i really like the app but the first connection is always fails via paypal. actually cannot connect to account. Thank you! Edit : Support team quickly fixed the connection issues. Best in class & must have app! Highly recommended everyone!

November 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We are working with PayPal for your account's issue and will keep you posted.

delightstars

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is so easy to use. It helps a lot on the order tracking, making everything automatic. That is especially useful when I scale up my business quickly with my current manpower.

chestnutmall

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This App is super useful & user-friendly. It makes me easily to check the orders! It does save a lot of time! Highly recommended to every Shopify users.

SUVA Lapidary Supply

I was surprised recently to find out that shopify doesn’t send fulfilling tracking to PayPal, after several years in business. There were a couple apps to do the job, this app looked the most polished of the affordable options for the needed task. Confirmed 300 credits per month are free, with 1 shipping number synced costing 1 credit. This should cover what we need at the free tier, but should we go over the 9.99 per-overage fee is fair for the convenience at such a volume. Appreciate the prompt developer response to inquiries about how the credits system works, and the smooth installation for our needs to sync over tracking numbers.

Timber Ocean

Time spent using app About 1 year

This saves my time and I can see prominent growth in profit! Every shopify store owner should get this!

Previous 1