Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Retrorules Co Uk

Excellent app and brilliant support. Couldn't be happier. It's made it a lot easier for us to showcase products in their correct categories. Highly recommend.

Green Marketplace

These guys really go out of their way to make sure everything is perfect.

I could not be happier.

Jim Crabtree
Managing Editor
Environment News Service
GreenMarketplace Online

Wizarding Wares

Start to finish one of the most amazing, intuitive and helpful apps/developers on the Shopify marketplace! only had one tiny issue with it which was fixed immediately! cant ask for more and at such a reasonable price too! 100% reccomended!

Lemondedubain

Very useful app and good support ! Thanks !
www.lemondedubain.com

Gflock

We are using the mega menu with our theme. Works fine. They got the best support team in the world. Very helpful. Thanks guys. Look foreword for new features to make it even better.

Kick Scoot Uk

Great app, very versatile and easy to use

Dpunto

Great App!!!

Is fantastic how I can use this in our webpage!!!,
look really nice!!!

I had a doubt about the app and the Helium Support was so Fast, friendly and just hit the mark.

Really really thanks so much Josiah!!!! :D

Littleboyztoy

Wonderful app. A must have when you have volumes of products. Immediate boost in sales as a result..

Belong Designs

Excellent app, is great for apparel stores and keeping everything organized. And it has customization to let you match it with your theme.

Cooking Expert

Yo Bacon! The "Mega Menu" is a truly outstanding app - and that's not hype. Thoroughly impressed with the ease of use, the scope of styling options and most importantly, the end result - a polished, professional looking menu which makes for a "stand out" website.

Couple of things to add; if your site has a home page (or every page) "slider" - you can disable that; this Bacon app can display your wares, put all your important products at the fingertips of your web visitors so much more effectively than any slider...

One final touch which impressed me; I had to rewrite some URLS when course dates changed - I then went into the Mega Menu to update the URLS there, expecting to have to do that manually - but the App had that covered and had automatically updated those URLS.

A thoroughly well-thought out app, easy to use and the best bit - since installing the App 5 days ago, our site has seen a sharp (very sharp!) spike in sales. Is it simply a spike though? I somehow think it's not....

100/100 - thanks Josiah