Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Shopmtd

Great app a must have when displaying many sub menus. Great support thanks.

The Homemade Holiday

I needed help to get started with this app I called at 8:30 at night expecting a voice mail...which i got! But by the time i was going to leave a message nick was calling back on the other line! He stayed on the phone and even logged into my account when we hit a snag and once he showed me how it works it's soooo easy!!! Thanks so much def. recommend this app!

Ess K Customs

had an issue with the app, nick was very helpful and surprisingly quick to respond to my email. I would highly recommend trying this app out its very easy to setup and use.

Aliveanddirty Co Uk

Amazing app finally something to make menus look like other websites - five stars isnt enough for this app.

Nostilia

This app gets a tremendous high five from us. Easy to set up, simple to use and looks just downright awesome. Well worth the money.

Topazjewelryusa

This app is an excellent solution if you're looking to make simple or complex navigation menus. It is easy to use, and comes loaded with plenty of features and options to aesthetically improve your menus. The app developer, Nick, is very quick to respond to any issues that may occur with setup and usage.

Absafe Retail

We'd been looking at a way to do this for a while. This app is great, took a little while to get in to a flow but once you'd done one menu the rest was easy. We had issues with our theme impacting on the app's layout, but Nick sorted all that really quickly. We love it. Fully recommend it to anyone needing multi-layered menus.

www.mychoicesoftware.com

This app is really useful and relatively easily to navigate, especially with the video instructions they provide. I had a weird hiccup on my shop but Nick answered my emails almost immediately and provided the perfect resolution. Super helpful staff and great service. Highly Recommended

Battlecorals

Outstanding app! I'd consider it essential. Nice work.

Paper City Music Shop

Excellent Customer Service! I was having a few problems getting the app going and Nick quickly and efficiently helped me get it running smoothly.