Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Fulament

Great app with amazing support. Highly recommend! Has given my website an added look of professionalism while also making it easier to navigate

April 27, 2020

It doesn't get much better than that! Thanks for the great review. 🎉

testmyb

great app and great support nice options for the header menus and easy to use for your business. Any problems contact them.

April 27, 2020

Thanks and good luck on getting everything else transferred over to Shopify!

Cash Converters Carouge

Très bonne application. Simple et efficace, le rendu est pro.
Le service client est aussi très bien et est toujours prêt à aider, ce que j'ai beaucoup apprécié.
Je donne donc une note de 5 étoiles.

Mille mercis! :)

SFD-IRELAND-

Great customer support especially Kyle made the setup easy and my website sexy, would recommend, Kyle for president!

However, the $14 price point is a bit pricey, despite the experience being provided to me being priceless, due to the ongoing world crisis I'd appreciate a cheaper option as I'm only using one menu item.

Much Love
J.

April 7, 2020

It looks like support has been in touch and you are eligible for a lower price for your current menu item. Vote for Kyle! Thanks for the honest review. :)

Colomont

Great app! I highly recommend it if you want a clean, nice looking menus for your website. A lot of different options you can use and customer service helped me a ton! THANKS!

Thank you so much!

TBS Alumni

It was so simple to show off images of my products right in my main menu! Exactly what I was looking for

April 7, 2020

Sorry for the delay in responding, but thanks for the great review! Let us know if we can help with anything else down the road. :)

Watch & Jewelry Exchange

This is the best app for main page menu's for your website. I was a little bit nervous in the beginning using it, but once you start the process, that's when you realize how easy they made app to use. Once you have any questions or any customization, reach out to their developers through the messaging app, I was helped right away and they were able to solve all my "annoying expectations". I would honestly recommend this app to anyone that has a website because any website could use a cool home page menu.

February 21, 2020

We appreciate the glowing review, thanks so much!

mattt → Slow design. Made-to-order bags. Lifetime guarantee.

I was looking for a way to easily add a Mega Menu to my website (the theme only allowed one to be added) and after trying a bunch of other similar apps (that were rubbish) I found Meteor Menu!

The support from Kyle was some of the best I've ever received from an app developer and even though I was on a trial he was super responsive and more than happy to help.

I've also been able to customise the CSS (which was hard with the other apps) so it matches my store perfectly.

Another great feature is that the content of the menu is controlled from the native Shopify Navigation pane, so no doubling up with the app etc.

If you need a mega menu you should use this app!

January 23, 2020

Thank you for taking time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're thrilled to hear you've benefitted so much from our support as well as app features we worked so hard on. :)

US Parts Center

This app has significantly made our site easier to navigate. Had some install issues by Kyle and his staff were on it promptly and straightened everything out for us. After you learn how to create the menu it is so easy to make whatever you wish. We had an issue where something changed on our site and they were able to fix it for us very quickly.
Thanks !!

January 23, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad we were able to help you improve your site's navigation. :)

CBS Racing

I really like this app! Makes the menus look so beautiful, also with many different templates so they'll fit your brand no matter what.

Also, support is great and very friendly. Very interested in helping you out!

January 23, 2020

Thank you! We're glad you were able to make beautiful menus so quickly. :)