Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Spy Monkey Surveillance

I love my menus! It's a great app, nice and fast and doesnt slow down my website. Im in a complex niche that requires careful organisation. Meteor menus make it easy for my customers to find what they want. I use a combination of tabbed menus and dropdown/flyout menus. Planning to run promotions and add some banners to my menus as well. Support was exceptional and very swift to respond. Thanks guys!

July 1, 2019

Thanks so much for the thoughtful review! We're proud to be a part of your store

Vamps NYC

I use this app to fix my menus on my website and whenever I reach out to Kyle he is always the biggest help and gets back to me within a timely manner.

Promotions Warehouse

Great app & very helpful staff. I wanted some changes made and Kyle was very quick to help and make the customisations. Highly recommend.

Fast Performance

Great app with awesome looking menus. The support is really great, Kyle has helped me to solve all the problems I had really fast.

Muah Kiss & Makeup

amazing app with advanced configuration options for desktop and mobile. great customer service, thanks again Kyle for all your help!

MyOfficeMenu.com

Great app and super-responsive support. They helped me with a few customizations. I would highly recommend Meteor Mega menus!

Delaware Business Incorporators, Inc.

Meteor Mega Menus work great. So easy to set up. And, anytime you make a change to your menu, the changes are automatically reflected in your Meteor Mega Menu. They offer fast response when I have a problem.

Russ Murray
www.delawarebusinessincorporators.com

SURFSCAPE

The support team is great! When we needed to update the menu on our store, they quickly supported us. Thanks!

Agape Attire

Meteor Mega Menus is by far the best menu app I've ever used on Shopify. Especially with the latest release of TWO (yes TWO!) new template layouts to choose from. I'd give 10 stars if I could.

Kyle and Chelsea from support are second to none - I can't recommend them enough. Great app

Rigging Shoppe

We have a huge number of categories in our menu. This app handles them wonderfully and the staff are super helpful!