Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Cleaningequipmentdirect

Great customer support. Helped us rebuild our menus on cleaningequipmentdirect.com

Made To Play

I am so incredibly happy with this app! After spending weeks contemplating running 2 different websites I have managed to divide everything I wanted in the menu in a nice, clean crisp way.

This app is fantastic, and the instructions are very easy to use!

Elegant Bridal Designs

Love it! The app makes my site look so professional. Support rocks! Thanks!!

Sweepscrub

Great app to help us sort over 250,000 replacement parts for floor scrubber and floor sweeper machines. Brands like Tennant, Nobles, Clarke, Viper, Nilfisk Advance, Minuteman, NSS, Windsor, and several others.

Teamcycles

Excellent app and great support available

Material Art

Having a lot of products in my store it was important to have a greater menu option. This 'Mega Menu' is perfect for what I wanted. I did need help setting it up and once I realised they were based in Canada and allowed for the time difference I received excellent customer service. All my problems were resolved quickly by Chelsea and I have no doubt that if something else arises in the future I would still receive great service.
Great App and I wouldn't be without it!

3abestbuy

This is a very good use of the app, if your theme caused by the menu problems, customer service staff is always very friendly to help solve the problem, do not worry about the use of the problem.

Edzdirect

Fantastic app!
We love our new menu bar, we feel this makes navigation for our customers so much easier and our bounce rate has improved .
Chelsea from customer support was so helpful in working with me to get this up and running with ease.

Tkb Trading Llc

I'm confident that this is currently the best mega menu app for Shopify out there.
Most importantly, their customer support is super responsive and helpful.
Hear me out and give it a try.

Belle Valoure