Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

US Parts Center

This app has significantly made our site easier to navigate. Had some install issues by Kyle and his staff were on it promptly and straightened everything out for us. After you learn how to create the menu it is so easy to make whatever you wish. We had an issue where something changed on our site and they were able to fix it for us very quickly.
Thanks !!

CBS Racing

I really like this app! Makes the menus look so beautiful, also with many different templates so they'll fit your brand no matter what.

Also, support is great and very friendly. Very interested in helping you out!

Markens Grøde Naturkost

I have tried multiple apps which is too complicated and does not work. This one is the first and the best app I have seen so far which works and basically does everything for you. No coding needed. 5 stars for sure.

December 27, 2019

Thanks so much for the thoughtful review! We really appreciate your feedback. Be sure to reach out to our support team if any questions come up :)

Elite Bathware & Tiles

I have Brooklyn theme and the menu looks fantastic - really adds a nice touch to the website. Kyle was quick to help me with my initial questions and issues, which were solved easily. Mobile view is basic, however it is something that they are working on in future updates which I'm looking forward to.

November 27, 2019

Your store's mega menus are looking great! We'll be sure to reach out when new features are released

Vape and Juice

The Support with these guys - ridiculous.

As in ridiculously good. Blown away by the level of support. I can't thank them enough. Thanks guys from vapeandjuice.com

November 27, 2019

Awe, you've made us blush! Thanks for sharing your feedback, and please know that we appreciate your business

Jerseys Megastore

This menu looks great and works well for our large range of stock. The team are really helpful and get back to me straight away.

November 21, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! It's wonderful to know that you've enjoyed our app's menus and support over the years :)

environmente

Big shout out to Kyle the support assistant, also really great templates and customisation! I highly recommend their 7-day trial to see for yourself!

November 21, 2019

We're so glad to hear that you had a good experience with our support team and you like the app's templates & customization options. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Total Restroom

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE WHEN I NEEDED HELP. - A+ The team helped in real-time. I would recommend this app to other stores.

November 6, 2019

It was a pleasure working with you! Your store's menus are looking fantastic :)

Your Vintage Department Store

An awesome menu app. Hats off to the Helium team for creating a fully-featured, stable and intuitive menu offering.

November 1, 2019

We really appreciate the kind words! Thanks so much :)

Decolourize

Meteor Mega Menus is the best Shopify app to have a stunning looking menu for your store, after some good and bad experiences with many apps for mega menus I can confidently say that this app is the one that I am going to use for all of my Shopify stores. Not to mention the great customer support that they have.

November 1, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to have you on board

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16