Meteor Mega Menu

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Capture Integration

This menu is exactly what i want and more. So much versatility and so beautifully designed And the customer service is unbelievable. So responsive and on it. Josiah helped me and he took care of everything. No time wasting back and forth telling you to do all the basic troubleshooting you've already tried. He requested collaboration on my Shopify and just fixed everything for me. within a matter of hours. Thank you Josiah!!

June 6, 2022

Thanks for the amazing feedback! Shops in the US typically receive faster response times since we are HQ'd near Seattle, WA and work normal business hours for the Pacific Time Zone.

Dreamruns.com

Simple, powerful, quick support when needed. Uses current Shopify menu structure from your store. Do not have to create a separate menu structure like other menu apps require.

May 9, 2022

Thanks so much! We think this is an underappreciated feature, so we're glad you fully appreciate it. 😄

Define

Mega Menu is a fantastic app! The customization matched exactly what we were looking for and their customer service is speedy and always helpful!

April 3, 2022

Thank you for this great review (and sorry for the delayed response)!

Pet Food Direct

Great app even greater support. You guys are killing it 10/10! Would highly reccomend to anyone that is in need of a menu app!

April 3, 2022

Thank you for this great review (and sorry for the delayed response)!

BajaTiki

Absolutely Beautiful App. Easy to use, instantly added momentum to my store sales. Highly recommend, check out our menus bajatiki.com, still on free trial, we plan on keeping the premium subscription, worth it. Have to reiterate, very easy to set up, and looks great in design.

December 16, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Your store's mega menus look fantastic. We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the app and the value it brings ❤️

JoeBro

nice app add ono. gives my site a better view and there are many templates to choose from. customer support is 24/7 and responsive. i enjoy being a customer.

September 16, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! It's wonderful to know that you're getting value out of the app and our support team ❤️

The Plush Market

This is a wonderful app with lots of great features. It also has lots of flexibility giving you the opportunity to change the layouts of your menus whenever you want. I had a few questions for the support team with fine tuning the menu to better suit my theme and they were so helpful and supportive. Can't recommend this app and their customer support enough. Would've given more than five stars if possible.

June 14, 2021

Wow, thanks so much! We're so happy to hear that both the app and our team exceeded your expectations! 🎉

NYCultures

A little confusing but still going to work on it. Due to my lack of knowledge and learning so many new things at one time in the process, means I have less time to be confused. I’ll put more time and effort into it because I like it. However, I still don’t have a full assessment. I’ll keep you posted. Thank you

May 17, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team via chat or email if you have questions or need assistance. You can also find lots of documentation on our help center -- including how-to videos and step-by-step guides 🤗

The Hockey Shop Source For Sports

Very happy with this app. The app gives you multiple layout options to customize how you want each menu to be designed. Inside each layout, there are many editing tools and further options to customize each layout. No coding required, all editing and menu set up done through the app. The menu's are pointed directly at navigation menu's you have created on your Shopify website.

May 10, 2021

Thanks so much! We're happy to hear about your positive experience with the app's customization tools and integration with Shopify navigation settings. 🙌

Beebagz

Beatiful, profesional menus. I would recomend this App to anyone looking to enhance their menus. Customer service was quick to reply with any questions I had.

May 3, 2021