Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Eagle Leather

It took me some trial and error, but this is a great app for Mega Menu's. I like that you can have a different Menu Style for each of the groups of your navigation.

June 3, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! If you haven't already, please let our support team know what we could've done better to reduce the trial and error necessary on your part.

Kapten & Son

We've been using this app for a while now and it has performed beautifully. We especially love the granular customization that allows you to achieve virtually any aesthetic you wish.

Beyond the design, you have a customer support team that is quick and effective at making requested changes. Highly recommended and well worth the cost!

June 1, 2020

Thank you for the truly outstanding review! Feedback like this is why we do what we do. 😄

Team Five12 Garage

Incredible support! I ran into a small issue after publishing my first menu. They had it fixed within 30 minutes. Super awesome looking menu too!

May 20, 2020

Thank you! And excellent use of the Horizon template 🔥

We Stock That

This app is very easy to use, and very well designed to make your store stand out from the rest. I love it! Keep up the good work!

May 15, 2020

Thanks so much for the encouragement! We plan to keep rolling out easy to use apps that bring merchants a lot of value. :)

Sustainable Supply

Great app. I have used it for a few Shopify sites and will use it in the future. Easy to understand and update.

May 5, 2020

Thank you! We're happy Meteor has been useful for multiple shops. :)

Lucky Prancer

Very cool looking app and is easy to use, support is top notch, would love an easy day to separate mobile from desktop tho

April 28, 2020

Thanks for the feedback regarding the separation of mobile and desktop menus. We've received a lot of feedback around that functionality and are currently weighing our options!

Fulament

Great app with amazing support. Highly recommend! Has given my website an added look of professionalism while also making it easier to navigate

April 27, 2020

It doesn't get much better than that! Thanks for the great review. 🎉

testmyb

great app and great support nice options for the header menus and easy to use for your business. Any problems contact them.

April 27, 2020

Thanks and good luck on getting everything else transferred over to Shopify!

Cash Converters Carouge

Très bonne application. Simple et efficace, le rendu est pro.
Le service client est aussi très bien et est toujours prêt à aider, ce que j'ai beaucoup apprécié.
Je donne donc une note de 5 étoiles.

April 7, 2020

Mille mercis! :)

SFD-IRELAND-

Great customer support especially Kyle made the setup easy and my website sexy, would recommend, Kyle for president!

However, the $14 price point is a bit pricey, despite the experience being provided to me being priceless, due to the ongoing world crisis I'd appreciate a cheaper option as I'm only using one menu item.

Much Love
J.

April 7, 2020

It looks like support has been in touch and you are eligible for a lower price for your current menu item. Vote for Kyle! Thanks for the honest review. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18