Meteor Mega Menus

Meteor Mega Menus

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Cooking Expert

Yo Bacon! The "Mega Menu" is a truly outstanding app - and that's not hype. Thoroughly impressed with the ease of use, the scope of styling options and most importantly, the end result - a polished, professional looking menu which makes for a "stand out" website.

Couple of things to add; if your site has a home page (or every page) "slider" - you can disable that; this Bacon app can display your wares, put all your important products at the fingertips of your web visitors so much more effectively than any slider...

One final touch which impressed me; I had to rewrite some URLS when course dates changed - I then went into the Mega Menu to update the URLS there, expecting to have to do that manually - but the App had that covered and had automatically updated those URLS.

A thoroughly well-thought out app, easy to use and the best bit - since installing the App 5 days ago, our site has seen a sharp (very sharp!) spike in sales. Is it simply a spike though? I somehow think it's not....

100/100 - thanks Josiah

Indibulk Late Night

Best App EVER! If you have a store and you need menus (which you do) then look no further. So simple. I spent time with others and even tried to do it myself through github. Waste of time. You get what you pay for and the team at Heliumdev delivers! Save yourself the headache and subscribe already. Oh, did I mention the great support too. Seriously stop reading and subscribe. You'll be happy you did.

Living Essentials

If your theme does not natively support mega menus, this app is a must-have. It's perfect to customize your navigation menu especially if you carry a lot of products. Plus the support is lightning quick and very helpful!

American Motorworks Inc

Great App!! The function was easy, and the customer support was by far excellent. Highly recommended.

Studio Lbw

Easy Install. Great app. Highly Recommend. Could do with a more streamlined and aesthetic back end with SEO capabilities for web crawkers, but works great and looks great

Huggalugs Test

Love how this app has totally customized the look of our website. Support was extremely helpful in doing some small adjustments for us. The end result is exactly what we hoped for.

Bold Betties

Most excellent service and particularily helpful support! For reals

Personalise Your Gifts Uk

Excellent App with the best customer service I have experienced. (Thanks Josiah).

App is fantastic and easy to use and the support are very quick to reply, friendly and help in any way they can.

Wicks Wires Vape Shoppe

AMAZING APP and some of THE best customer service I have ever experienced when I needed help. A definite must!!!

We Vape Here

Great app and when I had a question, they answered it the same day. Loved this! So important because with other apps, you need to pay additional fees and it can be misleading. So far, so very good!