Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited June 13, 2019

I have now used Meteor Mega Menu's for some time now (Years) and I am so happy with the design ease of installation and use. From the client side a very user friendly menu. Suport has been superb from the first day - well done Helium for a great menu system and service - I can Truly recommend Meteor Mega Menus - You won't be disappointed that is our experience. Franz Lamers CEO - AbsoluteSkin Cosmetics (Pty) Ltd - South Africa

Absoluteskinsa
South Africa
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
March 6, 2018

Easy to use app with great customer service.

Open Market Shopping
Time spent using app: About 2 years
February 27, 2018

Terrific App. Takes a bit of work to understand how it works but it's worth it. AND the best part is support. I wanted to tweak the layout and Chelsea from Helium took care of the code, uploaded it to my store and it works perfectly. Support is such an important element of buying an APP and Helium have got it!!!

Perfectlinens
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 2, 2018

Great App. Lots of options to customize menus layouts. Excellent Support.

Forbidden Hill
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
February 1, 2018

Great customer support. Helped us rebuild our menus on cleaningequipmentdirect.com

Cleaningequipmentdirect
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 27, 2017

I am so incredibly happy with this app! After spending weeks contemplating running 2 different websites I have managed to divide everything I wanted in the menu in a nice, clean crisp way.

This app is fantastic, and the instructions are very easy to use!

Made To Play
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 29, 2017

Love it! The app makes my site look so professional. Support rocks! Thanks!!

Elegant Bridal Designs
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 22, 2017

Great app to help us sort over 250,000 replacement parts for floor scrubber and floor sweeper machines. Brands like Tennant, Nobles, Clarke, Viper, Nilfisk Advance, Minuteman, NSS, Windsor, and several others.

Sweepscrub
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 13, 2017

Excellent app and great support available

Teamcycles
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 25, 2017

Having a lot of products in my store it was important to have a greater menu option. This 'Mega Menu' is perfect for what I wanted. I did need help setting it up and once I realised they were based in Canada and allowed for the time difference I received excellent customer service. All my problems were resolved quickly by Chelsea and I have no doubt that if something else arises in the future I would still receive great service.
Great App and I wouldn't be without it!

Material Art