Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Store Capfleetupfitters Com

This app is awesome and the customer service is SUPERB. A seriously cool take on navigation, this will really set you apart from other stores. Thank you Helium Dev for all of your help!
-Cassie, CAP Fleet Upfitters

Dessirocks

Great app, easy to use and customer support is the best we have experienced in a long time. We highly recommend the app and the team behind it!

Frostnyc

The best support Shopify has to offer. Josiah was extremely thorough and patient in setting up the drop down menu with us. I am truly thankful for the time he took. The app is really easy to use and the best money could get. Bacon Mega Menu has a customer for life.

Casals Classical Lps Cds

Great product and fantastic customer support - patient, friendly and expert help. Cannot speak highly enough of their customer support. Wonderful!

Tro Us

If there was a 4.9 star rating, I would give Bacon Menu 4.9 stars. The easy of use is fantastic and generally does a great job of providing a clean and thorough navigation experience. There are minor additions that would be great to see but the fact that the only thing I have to complain about are very minor things means this is a great product.

I would highly recommend using this app.

Also worth noting, the customer support is excellent.

Paleo Papeo

This really is a brilliant app. Every store should have a dynamic menu to allow customers to get to where they want faster. If not you're adding unnecessary steps to the funnel and losing money as a result.

I wish there was a little bit more personalisation available but for $9.99/month you really can't complain.

(**Edit** After writing this review Josiah from Helium Development contacted me a told me that they have included a custom CSS editor in the app which I hadn't realised so there's really nothing you can't do with it. He also offered to implement any other ideas I might have! Thanks Josiah!)

Check out how mine looks over at http://paleopapeo.es. (It's in Spanish but it should give you a good idea.)

Great app!

Shomei 2

Fantastic app and even better service! We had a couple of custom questions and they did a great job helping us out to make it look exactly like we wanted it to.

S I L K A R M O U R

A must have for shopify stores and excellent support!

* * * * *

12 Baskets Nutritioin Health Co

I can't say enough about how happy I am with the app itself as well as the support! The whole team has provided the best support out of all the apps I have purchased. They reply promptly and are so welcoming when help is needed on an ongoing basis. I am now able to provide better navigation for my customers and find the app very easy to use. The look is clean and customizable. I am extremely satisfied with meteor mega menus and impressed with the support!

Nodal Ninja

This is an awesome app! Probably one of the best apps I have seen for Shopify. One of the easier installs as well. Visitors can literally use single click to reach nearly 100 products. Any changes you make to menu are instantly applied. It would be handy feature to save different profiles and go 3 tiers deep. However the pros totally outweigh any shortcomings and our conversion rates should see an increase based on this menuing system alone, And I did have questions and support was right there. Highly recommend this app.
Bacon Lover Bill