Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
May 5, 2015

Outstanding app! I'd consider it essential. Nice work.

Battlecorals
May 4, 2015

Excellent Customer Service! I was having a few problems getting the app going and Nick quickly and efficiently helped me get it running smoothly.

Paper City Music Shop
Time spent using app: 7 days
April 28, 2015

I love this app, It was exactly what i was looking for. The app is easy to use even for a novice at computing. Nick the app developer is very helpful and whenever i had a query he was there to help me and he was prompt with his replies. Thanks Nick!

RVpartswarehouse
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 13 days
April 22, 2015

Excellent App! Just what most , if not all modern shop navigation's need. Nick the App developer is a huge help and has made some great features i suggested such as multiple menu's. Truly a must App for any serious E-commerce store. I have used the Grid view on my menu. Very easy to set up, have a look if you like @ bfc-shop.com - Thanks Nick, Tony

BFC Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited April 12, 2015

I needed to create sub categories for my store and Bacon Product Menu does exactly what I wanted. It took some redoing of my collections and an email or two to Nick about issues but he quickly responded giving me advice and made a tweak and everything seems to be great. This one is a keeper! Thanks Nick!

Forgot to mention the easy set-up. After you install the app all you have to do is add a short line to the end of the web address link in your navigation menu and it is running. No HTML/CSS changes to do at all.

P&J Home and Garden Decor