Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
March 24, 2021

Fantastic app.
I tried an alternative app first and you had to do a lot of leg work to get anything remotely attractive out of it.
This app has really good templates so you can literally use from the word go.
Also (and most importantly) the other app required you to build a mirror image of the menu that you probably already built in shopify.
This app used the existing menu. To the developers of this app - well done - its great.

Real Aquatics
Helium replied March 24, 2021

This is one of our favorite reviews of all time! Our integration with Shopify's navigation is the behind-the-scenes hero of Meteor Mega Menu and doesn't often get the recognition it deserves. Thank you for your feedback! 🎉

March 4, 2021

Wow, what a excellent job you guys have done. The easiest way to get a super professional looking mega menu. Just love it.

LUHV STORE
Helium replied March 4, 2021

Thanks so much! 🙌

February 2, 2021

The Menu gives our site the much-needed pop it needed to grab our customers attention. The app is incredibly easy to use and highly customizable. Katelyn from support was incredibly helpful as we initially had some issues installing this on our custom theme, but she had it installed within a few hours after finding the issue almost immediately. I would definitely recommend this app if you're looking for a Mega Menu for your store.

The Comic Shop
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Helium replied February 2, 2021

Amazing use of the "Fortress" template! Your navigation is looking 🔥

Thanks for bearing with us and for understanding installation can take some time, especially with custom themes or themes that have been significantly altered. We're glad to have you as a customer 💪

January 18, 2021

Great addition to any website, works great for me! Customer service team is responsive and very accommodating to requests.

Pryme
Helium replied January 18, 2021

Thank you for your review-- your site's navigation is looking sharp! Excellent implementation of our "Pinnacle" menu template. 👏

December 22, 2020

I have used this app to create a series of very slick and easy to navigate product menu's for our new Mo's Postcards store. When we open this app will definitely make browsing the new store a pleasurable and easy experience. Top marks. Worth every penny

Mo’s Postcards
Helium replied December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We're thankful for your feedback and so glad you're receiving significant value from the app. 😊

October 21, 2020

This app works greatly on my site. It works well with the theme and behave as expected on mobile. Would highly recommend this app.

BEKA STORE
Time spent using app: 4 months
Helium replied October 22, 2020

Thanks so much for the recommendation and feedback! 😊

October 15, 2020

When I needed a free multi-media sub system Meteor Mega was the one I chose because I believe they understand a new e-commerce business doesn't have a lot of money to invest at first. As I grow I'll pay for more features that I need with Meteor Mega Menu for sure. Thanks guys!

Cult of Technology
Helium replied October 15, 2020

Excellent feedback, thank you! We are glad you are receiving value from our free plan to help get you started. Good luck! 💪

October 5, 2020

The best Shopify app to build a trendy custom menu for your store! Awsome and fast support!
5+ Stars

Fragile
Romania
Time spent using app: 10 days
Helium replied October 6, 2020

Thank you! 🙏

October 1, 2020

This app has changed the aesthetic of my business better than anything else. I absolutely love it. Thank you!

BlossomPop!
Helium replied October 1, 2020

Thanks for taking a minute out of your day to share your experience, BlossomPop! We appreciate it. 😊

September 9, 2020

The best support ever! Thank you so much for your help, this app is really the best option you can find out there. We installed and removed 4 different apps (cheaper ones) but none of them worked as they should. You get what you pay for! ... Don´t look any more. Best menu app, best support team!!!

Hobbees
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Helium replied September 9, 2020

Glad you're getting good value out of the app! We love hearing that the care we put into our apps is being appreciated. 😊