Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
August 19, 2020

Good support. Menus look gorgeous and easy for my wife to set up. I think I definitely got my money's worth out of the app.

Casey's Cookies
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Helium replied August 19, 2020

Thanks, Casey! Your menus are looking great 👌

June 3, 2020

It took me some trial and error, but this is a great app for Mega Menu's. I like that you can have a different Menu Style for each of the groups of your navigation.

Eagle Leather
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Helium replied June 3, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! If you haven't already, please let our support team know what we could've done better to reduce the trial and error necessary on your part.

May 29, 2020

We've been using this app for a while now and it has performed beautifully. We especially love the granular customization that allows you to achieve virtually any aesthetic you wish.

Beyond the design, you have a customer support team that is quick and effective at making requested changes. Highly recommended and well worth the cost!

Kapten & Son
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Helium replied June 1, 2020

Thank you for the truly outstanding review! Feedback like this is why we do what we do. 😄

May 20, 2020

Incredible support! I ran into a small issue after publishing my first menu. They had it fixed within 30 minutes. Super awesome looking menu too!

Team Five12 Garage
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Helium replied May 20, 2020

Thank you! And excellent use of the Horizon template 🔥

May 15, 2020

This app is very easy to use, and very well designed to make your store stand out from the rest. I love it! Keep up the good work!

We Stock That
Time spent using app: 6 months
Helium replied May 15, 2020

Thanks so much for the encouragement! We plan to keep rolling out easy to use apps that bring merchants a lot of value. :)

May 4, 2020

Great app. I have used it for a few Shopify sites and will use it in the future. Easy to understand and update.

Sustainable Supply
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Helium replied May 5, 2020

Thank you! We're happy Meteor has been useful for multiple shops. :)

April 28, 2020

Very cool looking app and is easy to use, support is top notch, would love an easy day to separate mobile from desktop tho

Lucky Prancer
Time spent using app: 8 months
Helium replied April 28, 2020

Thanks for the feedback regarding the separation of mobile and desktop menus. We've received a lot of feedback around that functionality and are currently weighing our options!

April 27, 2020

Great app with amazing support. Highly recommend! Has given my website an added look of professionalism while also making it easier to navigate

Fulament
Time spent using app: 10 months
Helium replied April 27, 2020

It doesn't get much better than that! Thanks for the great review. 🎉

April 26, 2020

great app and great support nice options for the header menus and easy to use for your business. Any problems contact them.

testmyb
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Helium replied April 27, 2020

Thanks and good luck on getting everything else transferred over to Shopify!

April 7, 2020

Très bonne application. Simple et efficace, le rendu est pro.
Le service client est aussi très bien et est toujours prêt à aider, ce que j'ai beaucoup apprécié.
Je donne donc une note de 5 étoiles.

Cash Converters Carouge