Meteor Mega Menus

Meteor Mega Menus

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Ninelineapparel

Love this App and their support!!! We were able to do some really awesome things with their integration. Really easy to install and it was easy to personalize via CSS/HTML.

Cutieptutie

THIS APP IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
And the customer service is amazing. they are very responsive and are there to solve ALL you problem.

Very happy I got this app and truly suggesting for anyone who would like custom menus but their theme just doesn't support it

Be Createful

Been using this app for 3 years and it just keeps getting better and better. The staff is wonderful and very helpful. Great App!

Flirty Diva

Nick and Chelsea are amazing at helping me get through the parts of setup I seem to mess up and get confused on. I always hear back from them immediately and they make the entire process of setting up a store painless. Highly recommend!

Rainbowvapes

Simple to use and works well with our site, we sell eliquids and flavour concentrates and have a large range of both, this helps to bring all the brands up on one drop down, also works well on mobiles as well. :)

Update

Needed help for the 1st time with the app, I emailed and was answered and the problem sorted 10-15 minutes, can't beat that for service

Been using the drop down for something like 2 years now, if you are after a drop down this is the place to go.

Otimo Products

Well built app, lightweight, great styling out of the box and excellent support. Tried a few before this one and this was definitely my fav.

Monde Deco

Very helpful support, they helped with every issue we had.

Loomandloft

Incredibly easy to set up and provides some great options. Support is super quick to respond and is very helpful if you are looking to do something a little more custom. Definitely recommend. great features, low cost and a well made app.

Spycentre Security

Great service and support. I had the older version of bacon mega menu and was really never impressed by its usage. But I have to say the recent update and technical support has been amazing, now you have multiple options for your drop down on your website and you can even control some features of your mobile apps menu system too, which was a really nice touch. Its very responsive and looks much cleaner than the previous version, they even went in and re-set up my menu scheme for me so i did not have to redo everything, I highly recommend this app and this company!

Absoluteskinsa

I have now used Meteor Mega Menu's for some time now (Years) and I am so happy with the design ease of installation and use. From the client side a very user friendly menu. Suport has been superb from the first day - well done Helium for a great menu system and service - I can Truly recommend Meteor Mega Menus - You won't be disappointed that is our experience. Franz Lamers CEO - AbsoluteSkin Cosmetics (Pty) Ltd - South Africa