Meteor Mega Menus

Meteor Mega Menus

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Edzdirect

Fantastic app!
We love our new menu bar, we feel this makes navigation for our customers so much easier and our bounce rate has improved .
Chelsea from customer support was so helpful in working with me to get this up and running with ease.

Tkb Trading Llc

I'm confident that this is currently the best mega menu app for Shopify out there.
Most importantly, their customer support is super responsive and helpful.
Hear me out and give it a try.

Belle Valoure

EXCELLENT!!!!!

www.bellevalourecouture.com

Fvapetec

This is an amazing app.
I had some probs getting the hang of the implication, but the support is just amazing and was quick to answer any questions doing business hours.
They guided me thru the whole setup and even answered other question.

I tried the other menu system available here on Shopify app, but that is not a competitor to this one.

If you want to make it easy for your customers to find your products quick in your store ( and that is what we all wants ) then this is the app you should go for.
Today's customers wants to be able to find what they are looking for on your site very quickly. So go for it you will not regret it.
Per

Tkb Trading Llc Teststore

Wonderful app, very easy to use, this app is better than Buddha Mega Menu for those who might ask yourself.
Most importantly, customer supports don't ignore you like many others do.
Give them a try.

Footbooking

Great app and great support!!
Very happy with this app!!

Cosy Store

Great app . I very very love this app <3

Myfabgrab

Great app. Excellent support - speedy, friendly, efficient.
Chelsea went to great lengths to ensure that everything worked perfectly for me.

Epiq Wear

These guys went above and beyond. My current Shopify theme is a third-party theme that has some complex scripts and they took the time to login and fix the issue I was having. Highly recommend this app as it provides great flexibility and options and looks great! Very attentive support.

Rely Medical

Professional and attentive technical support. Good app.