Meteor Mega Menu

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Force of Life

I installed this app and at first it seems okay, and seem to have trouble making more mega menus and I noticed there is a limit.. I decided to uninstall and noticed the loads of code still left on on store. Extremely annoying, once removed I still had an error come up on every page load. I managed to find the small piece of code causing the error. It was pretty frustrating to be honest.

December 16, 2021

Thanks for the feedback, and sorry for any trouble caused!

The app does in fact require a paid plan if you wish to create more than one mega menu. There's a built-in uninstall tool in the app admin that can be used to remove app code from your store's theme, and we also have uninstall instructions documented in our help center (linked below) if you happen to delete the app from your store before removing the code.

We wish you the best of luck! Feel free to reach out to our Support team at support@heliumdev.com if you need anything from our side 😊

purelyyourintentionsstore

The customer service sucks and they just send you links to follow, not help. The app downloads categories, otherwise it is terrible. Spend hours to learn a system that you pay them a monthly fee for. They can at least attach it to your site and make sure it works for you ... before you get so mad and delete them again and think I don't need your service.

August 10, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave an app review! I'm sorry to hear that the app and our support team did not meet your expectations, but we're always here if you decide to give Meteor another try.

With Meteor, all of the mega menu content is controlled by the navigation menus you've configured in Shopify, so if you want to change the categories (aka collections) or products shown in a mega menu, then you would need to edit menu items using the navigation settings in Shopify admin.

Hopefully this helps to shed some light! We wish you the best of luck 🤗

Little Colorado

cant do much of anything without premium. could not get basic free menus to import into my theme properly, not going to pay to find out implementation won't work.

May 12, 2021

Hi Little Colorado-- it looks like you have a custom Shopify theme, so this isn't an issue with your plan. Please reach out to support@heliumdev.com to see if we can help you get that menu attached. 👍

WonderWorld Beauty

Didnt work for me when I would publish my changes, very frustrating & dont recommend. Worked with this one app for hours but every time, my published changes would not apply.

January 4, 2021

I'm so sorry you had a frustrating experience!

Our app is designed to work with most Shopify themes automatically, but some Shopify themes have unique code markup that may require some additional settings in the app to be configured.

Our support team is happy to help resolve these issues and has sent you an email to offer assistance. These issues can almost always be resolved in less than 1 business day!

Give our support team a chance to help-- you won't be disappointed 😊

teomichael.com

Problematical. Didnt show clean. Support was there but insufficient, they showed me how to change font sizes in code but, nothing changed. Other problems also. Not recommended. Sorry guys.

July 8, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! Now that we’re able to respond to app reviews we wanted to take this opportunity to follow up :)

We've made significant improvements to our app over the past couple of months, including some new settings for font sizes (no code needed!). You can also preview your mega menu changes before publishing them to the live theme. We hope to see you back again soon!

Hair Crown Beauty Supply

Didn't work with my theme. I only got automated emails back when I submitted feedback. Some of Meteor menu codes are still there preventing me from installing another menu app. I don't know how to get rid of these codes and can't find help from the developer

July 8, 2019

We've made many improvements since 2018.

There is a button within the app to remove all code that is installed with the app-- this is the best practice for Shopify app developers. We've also updated our email communication upon uninstall to make this as clear as possible to our merchants.

Our average response time is now 1-2 hours during business hours (or the next business day if outside of business hours) when you use the live chat widget within the app. :)

Still Spirits Home Distillery

Doesn't work with all themes. I specifically asked if it would work with my theme, gave them access to my store and everything. They said, yeah, totally! One week of designing the menu later, oh your theme is outdated and it doesn't work. Thanks.

August 27, 2019

Much has changed since 2017.

1) We can’t guarantee that Meteor Mega Menu works with all themes due to the nature of the Shopify ecosystem (especially if a theme is not current), but we've made several improvements to make the installation process as seamless as possible for any shop.

2) Our developers spend a considerable amount of time and effort to support virtually any theme on Shopify, but sometimes there simply isn’t a way to make them compatible.

3) Our support team has always (and will always) do everything we can to help get Meteor installed and working properly. If there are theme issues we cannot fix, we will gladly refund any payments we have received (although we should be able to determine this before your free trial ends)

Sbteq Llc

Poor instructions. Video do not work .etc.

Egg N Chips Clothing

Their customer service cannot be bothered to answer numerous support tickets, I have never experienced such poor customer service.