Meteor Mega Menu

Meteor Mega Menu

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

teomichael.com

Problematical. Didnt show clean. Support was there but insufficient, they showed me how to change font sizes in code but, nothing changed. Other problems also. Not recommended. Sorry guys.

July 8, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! Now that we’re able to respond to app reviews we wanted to take this opportunity to follow up :)

We've made significant improvements to our app over the past couple of months, including some new settings for font sizes (no code needed!). You can also preview your mega menu changes before publishing them to the live theme. We hope to see you back again soon!

Hair Crown Beauty Supply

Didn't work with my theme. I only got automated emails back when I submitted feedback. Some of Meteor menu codes are still there preventing me from installing another menu app. I don't know how to get rid of these codes and can't find help from the developer

July 8, 2019

We've made many improvements since 2018.

There is a button within the app to remove all code that is installed with the app-- this is the best practice for Shopify app developers. We've also updated our email communication upon uninstall to make this as clear as possible to our merchants.

Our average response time is now 1-2 hours during business hours (or the next business day if outside of business hours) when you use the live chat widget within the app. :)

Still Spirits Home Distillery

Doesn't work with all themes. I specifically asked if it would work with my theme, gave them access to my store and everything. They said, yeah, totally! One week of designing the menu later, oh your theme is outdated and it doesn't work. Thanks.

August 27, 2019

Much has changed since 2017.

1) We can’t guarantee that Meteor Mega Menu works with all themes due to the nature of the Shopify ecosystem (especially if a theme is not current), but we've made several improvements to make the installation process as seamless as possible for any shop.

2) Our developers spend a considerable amount of time and effort to support virtually any theme on Shopify, but sometimes there simply isn’t a way to make them compatible.

3) Our support team has always (and will always) do everything we can to help get Meteor installed and working properly. If there are theme issues we cannot fix, we will gladly refund any payments we have received (although we should be able to determine this before your free trial ends)

Sbteq Llc

Poor instructions. Video do not work .etc.

Egg N Chips Clothing

Their customer service cannot be bothered to answer numerous support tickets, I have never experienced such poor customer service.