Meteor Mega Menus

Meteor Mega Menus

by Helium

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

teomichael.com

Problematical. Didnt show clean. Support was there but insufficient, they showed me how to change font sizes in code but, nothing changed. Other problems also. Not recommended. Sorry guys.

July 8, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! Now that we’re able to respond to app reviews we wanted to take this opportunity to follow up :)

We've made significant improvements to our app over the past couple of months, including some new settings for font sizes (no code needed!). You can also preview your mega menu changes before publishing them to the live theme. We hope to see you back again soon!

Hair Crown Beauty Supply

Didn't work with my theme. I only got automated emails back when I submitted feedback. Some of Meteor menu codes are still there preventing me from installing another menu app. I don't know how to get rid of these codes and can't find help from the developer

July 8, 2019

We're sorry to hear that you had trouble with our app last year! If you are still having issues with app code, please contact our support team directly at support@heliumdev.com and we'll be happy to assist :)

Still Spirits Home Distillery

Doesn't work with all themes. I specifically asked if it would work with my theme, gave them access to my store and everything. They said, yeah, totally! One week of designing the menu later, oh your theme is outdated and it doesn't work. Thanks.

Sbteq Llc

Poor instructions. Video do not work .etc.

Egg N Chips Clothing

Their customer service cannot be bothered to answer numerous support tickets, I have never experienced such poor customer service.