Metrics Box ‑ Store Analytics

Metrics Box ‑ Store Analytics

by Voy Media

Grow your store with actionable analytics, reports & KPIs.

WANDERLOOMS

One of the best app for analyzing the data from your store. In detail data shown very useful app. A must for all users

Trinity Hills Co

love the break down. I can see sales, discounts, best performing products and customers. Really great app

Super Heroes Warehouse

It has the potential to be great but unfortunately it doesn't convert sales from other currencies orders to GBP (our shop currency), therefore all data is wrong. Must convert for example a sale made for 10 EUR to 8GBP (whatever is the rate at sale date), otherwise, who needs reports with wrong data information for analyses?

COOL TOOLS | Street Style Fashion

This app offers extremely good and quick overviews. The product page provides everything at a glance that I need to know about the current sales trends for the products in my shop. Perfect.

Vintage Rose Weddings

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. The effort put into this app feels like something that should be paid for

SonicSleek™

Clean dashboard and has been pivotal in helping my team and I analyze metrics to help move our business forward

DistrictSeventy

Brilliant app. Very useful for helping me organize my data and understanding my metrics. The reports helped me to make decisions which increased sales. Kevin was very helpful throughout the process.

Jäger Powerlifting

Metrics Box is a useful e-commerce analysis tool that digs deeper into the customer and product behavior than Shopify does. Automated reporting is a great feature to share insights with the team. The founder's commitment to product development and consumer education is, by far, my favorite part. I was able to contact them and get some help in my store.