Metrics Box ‑ Store Analytics

Metrics Box ‑ Store Analytics

by Voy Media

Grow your store with actionable analytics, reports & KPIs.

Trinity Hills Co

love the break down. I can see sales, discounts, best performing products and customers. Really great app

COOL TOOLS | Street Style Fashion

This app offers extremely good and quick overviews. The product page provides everything at a glance that I need to know about the current sales trends for the products in my shop. Perfect.

Al Sayed Fragrances

It's a great tool to figure out which products go well together to offer them as cross-sells with a discount! This has helped us to increase our AOV

DesirelensUS

I had some feature requests and the team received it so lovingly. Expecting big things from Metrics box!

Fiyah Azz Socks

We use this to see which product categories are selling best and which items are usually bought together so we can bundle them in upsells

Eshopping4life

I much prefer using metrics box to analyze our store data over Shopifys free reports. These are much more detailed

Los Angeles Trading Districts

Customer service is quick to response and very helpful. a big thumbs up. oh and the app is great too

Vintage Rose Weddings

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. The effort put into this app feels like something that should be paid for

pnmall2u

We've been searching all over for a free app that tells the LTV, AOV and COGS and this does just that!

Fun and Kinky Sex Toys