Ignite Metrics

Ignite Metrics

by Ignite

Multi-store Profit Reports! w/mobile app & daily alerts.

GetSkinna

Amazing app. I use it for all of our stores. Love the consolidated view and how easy it was to setup (only a few clicks and done!). The numbers are very well thought out and the slack notifications super useful. I hope they integrate with Tiktok and Snapchat soon... but it does a great job at what they advertised. Tried a lot of these type of app and most of them are buggy! This one is not! Congratulations and thanks it saves as a ton of time.

April 14, 2021

Thank you! We're working on integrating more ad platforms as we speak! We'll keep you posted.

Joy General Store CA

All of our stores have different currencies, we can finally consolidate them into a single view. We had an issue with the setup and the support team solved it for us very quickly. Very recommended so far!

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're glad it works out well now!

Contorly

Love the multistore view. This app saves me hours a week. It was really easy to integrate and get started. Also their mobile app to look at the numbers frequently is killer. A lot better than most reporting apps I tried in the past. Support friendly and quick.

WomanOcean

It's an amazing app. Installed it and integrate it with multiple facebook and adwords accounts in only a few clicks. It saves us a lot of time of data crunching, uploading numbers to spreadsheets. We love the Slack notifications and the mobile view. Really recommended to see daily numbers!

Wanda Supply

Just tried this app and I’m really enjoying it so far, it let me see my profit, sales and ad spend in seconds, it even works on mobile! Setup was very fast and easy, I totally recommend it!