Mex‑Cart Discount Code on Cart

Mex‑Cart Discount Code on Cart

by Mexlab

Apply Discount on Cart, In Cart Upsell by Coupon Listing

Oppa Foodies

This app function are really easy to use and flexible. It has very good potential to better and better! In addition, the after-service support is good and responsive. Hope they will have instant support chat soon rather emailing which has a waiting time.

MAOBAO SHOP

You can use the shopping cart with multiple discounts at the beginning of using your app, but then I don’t know why after entering the discount, it has been idling and the discount cannot be displayed. I hope you can improve it, and I will use it again.

August 9, 2021

On behalf of Mexlab team, we want to apologize for the negative experience that you on the first install. Your issue about stack coupon can be easily fixed within 30 minutes. We've contacted you via email for better support. Please check it.

Sincerely,

PH5

Update: The team was able to fix the issue, will update to 5 stars if it continues to work, but so far so good, thanks! Original: I had to delete this app immediately because when I added it, it removed the Check Out button from my cart page, which meant no one could make an order. Happy to change rating if they respond to my request for help.

August 3, 2021

On behalf of Mexlab team, we want to apologize for the negative experience that you on the first install. We've tried to provide 1-click setup without code technique to help Mex-cart can compatible with almost Shopify theme, but you know, nothing is perfect. Your issue on cart page can be easily fixed within 30 minutes. We've contacted you via email for better support. Please check it.

Sincerely,