Mex‑Cart Discount Code on Cart

Mex‑Cart Discount Code on Cart

by Mexlab

Apply Discount on Cart, In Cart Upsell by Coupon Listing

Cinzia & Catia Filati

Great app and even greater customer support! Super quick to reply and very helpful! Definitely reccomended!

Arbre Doré

Great support, they added coupon box inside the cart drawer (prestige theme), everything is working as expected! can't believe it's free! Thank you.

McCulloch Steam Australia

Love this App ❤️! Works exactly as describe. Had a minor issue on how display on my Shopping Cart Page (Theme default) the view for the discount to apply feature was outside of the page container wrap - I was able to fix the problem myself before I was thinking to ask for help. Guys 'You Rock!' great work with this app. 100% recommend.

Shisha On Demand

Awesome app and great support team, had a small issue with it on my theme and they fixed it within a couple of hours!

HanyBox

This app is helpful. Coupon listing is informative for my customers. Customer support is quick and useful too.

GoDuckee

TEEHAMSTER STORE

love it. it helps my store get more sales. My abandoned checkout rate is decreased. I recommend this app for all new store

Unicorn Lovers Store

I asked them to customize the coupon field for me, they responded very quick and did a great job. I'm trying the other features. Hope the listing of coupon will motivate my customers to complete orders and help my store grow hacking sales

June 30, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. Feel free to reach us if you have any issues!

Mac Setups

This is great for new users or those who aren't very familiar with stuff like this. I combined both coupon listing and stack coupon, and it seems to be a good idea, my store is receiving good feedback from customers about it!

June 30, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. Feel free to reach us if you have any issues!

Haquil Store

Loving the app so far, simple and easy to use. Great support from David and Mexlab team. I recommend it!

June 26, 2021

Thanks for your review. Feel free to reach us if you have any issues! Have a nice day.

Previous 1