Bundle Sales ‑ Product Bundles

Bundle Sales ‑ Product Bundles

by minufy technologies

To grow your sales with product bundles and discounts

Seo Digital Club

Great App
Keep up the good work Ravi!
Highly Recommend to all of my Friends in Australia and Overseas. Thank you so much for providing Excellent customer service, and listening to the customers, meeting their customized requirements. It's great to work with a developer like you who not only answered my questions but also listened to my specific requirements for my business. I am really happy with your work. Please do let me know your future app release happy to consider those as well for my business. I will be using your app for all of my shopify stores.

A.J.A. & More®

So far so good. We were in need of an cost-effective bundling tool and this app needed some initial integration adjustments and the support team at Minufy has been all over our issues in a timely manner, working expeditiously to get items resolved. Nothing but net! Thank You team Minufy!

OddGoods

Needed a simple, straightforward bundle solution for my store at a reasonable price point—so many of the other bundle apps suffer from unnecessary feature bloat. I had a few issues with the app after installation as well as a couple requests. The developers at Minufy were very responsive and helpful getting the issues resolved. I'm anxious to see how my customers respond to the added functionality.

January 8, 2021

Hi Paul,

I have given the replay the email. But this email is not working. When we send an email to this, its getting bounce back. Please provide me any other alternative email id. We are happily work with you and address your issues.

Thanks
Minufy

Reinartz Babyland GmbH

we were looking for a way to offer fixed products in a bundle. we found it here. In the event of a problem, we received quick help from support