Microsoft Advertising

Microsoft Advertising

by Microsoft

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

AMAZING GARDEN

This freaking company has declined my Shopify store stating the store is HIGH RISK to other advertising companies/customers. This is ridiculous and it didn't take few seconds to set it up but more like an hour plus 2 hours of trying to fix the issue. Nobody needs this shitty platform/app when you can advertise using FB, Google, Bing, etc. Perhaps this is why this platform/app has such bad reviews and will get more of them coming up. Stay away!!

August 23, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I apologize that you've faced some difficulties while using our app. Our Team has been looking at the scenarios you described in your feedback. There have been changes made which should help with the issues you have mentioned.

Moving forward you shouldn't experience the same difficulties with Microsoft Advertising. If there is anything else we can assist with please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

Homezy

Doesn't let you choose from your number of advertising account. It just auto-selects the first account under your microsoft account. What's the point of this app if I can't even select the right advertising account I want to use?

August 23, 2021

We really appreciate this feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you are facing issues when attempting to connect to your Microsoft advertising account. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

Owl & Badger

The app is available in only the US and Canada. This is pretty poor considering Microsoft's resources.

August 23, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that the app isn't currently available in your market. We hope to make this available to you as soon as possible so we can better assist you expand your business presence on our platform. Feel free to reach out to us with any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Prince of Scots

Horrible Support! The App will not work and when screen shots are sent, the team is not helpful and somewhat arrogant. We have had 3 different support associates and too many emails asking for the same information. We cannot fix the errors in Shopify.

July 8, 2021

Thank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're not having a great experience with our app and support. We continue to strive to improve our products and would love to get your feedback to better the experience. We will have someone from our team reach out to you directly. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you should have any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Tile City

This FC'n App does not work. Please someone at Microsoft give 2 FC's. Also, Shopify support wasn't helpful. Probably deflecting back to MSFT.

April 28, 2021

Hello - I'm sorry that the app has not been working for you. We certainly care a lot about your experience. Can you help us understand what the issue you are facing is? Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

Medicinal Supplies

The app isn't working the way it should and you end up just flushing your money. I own several stores and all have same issue. Support is terrible! They use every chance to send you off. I'm a month into having contacted them and they still have their heads in the clouds. The ISSUE: it won't pass Product Type into Microsoft Ads account and it's impossible to categorize products there without it. Can be done manually if you have 10 products, but when you have multiple stores and thousands of products... For a paid product, one that is used by thousands of stores this is beyond unprofessional and unethical.

April 13, 2021

March 5, 2021
Thank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're not having a great experience with our app. We continue to strive to improve our products and would love to get your feedback to better the experience. We will have someone from our team reach out to you directly. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you should have any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Sock+Key

Same as others. Products pending for forever, the feed never populates in the Microsoft Ads own site. I had to just import everything from Google Shopping instead. So basically I just manage everything in Google and it duplicates all changes every week to Microsoft, only way I could get it to work.

April 13, 2021

Wealers

- The autofeed worked only for 1 time (initial feed)
- No support
its a time-waster, use 3rd party app to feed

March 5, 2021

Filigree & Shadow

Do not attempt to use this app if:
• your store name uses an ampersand (&) because Microsoft Advertising won’t allow you to use it.
• you sell products that require you to use an estimated sign (℮) in the product variants because MA doesn't understand what it is. I had a horrible user experience attempting to set up my MA account, so I followed their links to submit feedback. My email was returned to me because their IT would only allow individuals within Microsoft to use the email alias publicly displayed. I tried using another link to give feedback and that returned a 404 page. I am still trying to delete my account but their help pages are out of date. I am going to require the use of a support specialist because the site won’t give me a clear way to delete my account. I wasted a lot of time trying to get this tool to work for my business. I would not recommend this app.

February 27, 2021

Healthy Hair Land

WARNING! Do not think that the ridiculous amount of money that Microsoft will charge you to run ads, will be used to advertise your store! Even if you type in your full websites URL address, your store probably wont show up, and now they have added a nice little pop when people are about to purchase a product on your store, showing cheaper priced deals at competitors stores...get this.. your suppliers sites, such as; DH GATE, Aliexpress etc. DISGUSTING AND DIRTY!! I am immediately uninstalling anything Microsoft, and warning all the small business owners I know of this shady business. I am in shock how deceiving Microsoft has become.

December 10, 2020