Rezensionen (677)

• 4 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 15 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
9. Juli 2024

I wish I can give 0 to this channel. none sense!! greedy !!! they offer the free listing tab, and when i click on it, I don't see my products. this channel is strange and useless. what a shame

Allmartdeal
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 10. Juli 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the negative experience you have had when using our app. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you continue to have issues when using our app.

12. Mai 2024

I have only used it a few times so I'm excited to get it going again!

My Collectables
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 13. Mai 2024

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

22. Juni 2024

The App was easy to setup and I am looking forward to making sales without having to buy paid ads because I am not making any sales as yet being a new store. It's nice to discover that I can sell on major market places without the hassle of creating and listing products individually on each platform.

XQiZiT Chic Fashion Boutique
7 tage mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 24. Juni 2024

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

15. Juni 2024

slightly difficult to understand but still decent

Rodeo Home
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 17. Juni 2024

4. Juni 2024

Once I got it set up it worked well. They did ask for additional documentation and having 3/5 day lead time to have your product feed approved seems a bit long. Also it’s unclear which of your assets get used initially . Over time it becomes more clear - it does require patience.

Andrew Moor Photography
27 tage mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 5. Juni 2024

5. Juli 2024

Hi there,

I wondering why our Microsoft Channel are not working
and didn't show up all of our product

Litedeer Homes
Kanada
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 8. Juli 2024

25. Mai 2024

It was easy to set up but beware that they might send you some scary message along the way to getting approved. They told me that I committed some serious infractions and violated all sorts of rules. I contacted support and they said that was normal for new accounts. They did end up approving me after a few days. If this happens to you it is probably nothing to worry about - just know this because it really was a pretty scary and threatening email they sent.

Fallen Star
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 27. Mai 2024

27. Mai 2024

still early to say....seems user friendly and simple to follow initially, yet hard to tell.

Urban Gears Unlimited
6 monate mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 28. Mai 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue. Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this.

4. Juli 2024

It is a good product. Helping people get better at doing their own business

ZeeStores
19 tage mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 8. Juli 2024

15. April 2024

Had lots of support! Especially from Imanuel.

Hem Healer