Microsoft Channel , 591 Rezensionen

• 4 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 16 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
8. Februar 2024

This sales channel is terrible. It consistently has problems. Right now, my account is suspended because I violated an egregious policy. This came as a total surprise because I haven't run any ad campaigns on this channel since last year. Moreover, the ad credits they provide always come with hidden stipulations that only the backoffice can see. Here's a tip: If you're trying to get ad credits, make sure to spend through your Expert account. I learned the hard way.

Tandem Hair Imperial
Microsoft hat geantwortet 12. Februar 2024

We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry about these negative experiences with our app. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you with this issue by reaching out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are committed to helping you get set up to run your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

5. Februar 2024

I made one sale recently soon after signup.

Sokohewani Ventures
Microsoft hat geantwortet 6. Februar 2024

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

16. Februar 2024

I have been very happy with the response and help from this channel.

Ask Your Stone Jewelry
Microsoft hat geantwortet 19. Februar 2024

13. Februar 2024

Very easy to setup and very easy to use! Thank you!

eboygifts

EBOYGIFTS
Microsoft hat geantwortet 15. Februar 2024

26. Dezember 2023

Products sync with fewer problems.

Devenport's Discount Merchandise
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 27. Dezember 2023

17. Februar 2024

very effective sales channel..

Abbeey's Collection
Kanada
Microsoft hat geantwortet 19. Februar 2024

7. Februar 2024

Very easy to set up I sure would recommend it

VMB VIP COSMETICS STORE
Microsoft hat geantwortet 9. Februar 2024

27. Februar 2024

Interface is very user friendly

A2Zwholesalediscounters
Microsoft hat geantwortet 29. Februar 2024

24. Januar 2024

Got suspended right after registration. Worst channel ever. And suspension upheld after appeal. Waste of time.

Q & W
Kanada
2 monate mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 26. Januar 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue. Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this.

1. Februar 2024

This app worked smoothly for me. It was accurate and very user friendly. I had an existing Microsoft ads account and merchant center. Everything connected and was in sync with no problems at all. I would definitely recommend this app.

Gray Fox Native American Style Flutes
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 2. Februar 2024

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it helpful for your business.