Microsoft Channel , 590 Rezensionen

• 4 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 16 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
24. Januar 2024

Got suspended right after registration. Worst channel ever. And suspension upheld after appeal. Waste of time.

Q & W
2 monate mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 26. Januar 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue. Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this.

9. Januar 2024

Hello esteemed authorities,

I became a member of your platform not long ago. Shortly after, I received an email confirming my membership. Due to a busy period, it took me 2-3 days before I had the chance to explore and learn about your platform. When I logged in, I was shocked to find out that my membership had been banned simply because I joined your platform. I was greatly surprised and saddened by the closure of my account just because I signed up to advertise on Microsoft. I reached out to your employee, DONNA, through the support section. I've been trying to explain the situation to her for a week. I explained that I had only signed up, that my membership was approved initially, but then, without even using your platform, it was banned after 2-3 days. I provided all our company documents and other necessary information. However, this person named DONNA didn't read any of my messages; she didn't even see what I had written. All she did was send me standard automated emails. No matter what I did, I couldn't reach her or make her understand my problem. It seemed she was doing everything possible not to help but rather to cause more harm. This situation is distressing.

Until now, we've been officially conducting business in the US, selling products, obtaining approvals from Google and similar social networks, and getting approvals from US banks. But for some reason, we can't get approval from you. This is truly beyond belief. Your support team sends us standard emails without bothering to read our messages. I don't think Microsoft can be such a simple organization. I'm looking for someone who is an expert in this matter and can assist me. I hope this message reaches the right individuals, and my account, closed merely for signing up, is reopened.

Lady Ros
22 tage mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 10. Januar 2024

26. Januar 2024

I've spent hours with Microsoft advertising support but my products not synced as all other channels do. Please contact me and help.

SVE Jewels
Etwa 21 stunden mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 29. Januar 2024

18. Oktober 2023

We have been unable to get more than 1 product out of our entire catalog published and active, with no warnings or rejected products, and have been unable to generate any sales, despite excellent success with google ads. Not sure what the problem is, but the product sync does not seem to work for us, which is crucial, so our campaigns can only advertise one of our 100+ products.

Wasted a lot of money paying for $20 + per day campaigns that resulted in no sales.

Marie Sharp's Company Store
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 19. Oktober 2023

We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry about these negative experiences with our app. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you with this issue by reaching out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are committed to helping you get set up to run your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

15. September 2023

nice

APPLINE
28 tage mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 18. September 2023

21. September 2023

I tried to verify my identity by uploading the Corporation Constitution which is generated by the federal government. You kept saying it was missing the address, which is infact there on page 5.
Then you banned my account for whatever it is that you call "Egregious" violations. All I did was connect my store and submit a federal document.

If you're going to offer a service in Canada, you should, at the very least, familiarize yourself with our documents. This whole process was a massive waste of time.

Tiniest Toes
2 tage mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 22. September 2023

14. Juli 2023

My store wasn't approved within seconds of having the app.... I don't recommend this app at all....

Sonya's Warehouse
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 17. Juli 2023

3. August 2023

I had all the requirements met and suddenlly my store was rejected without any reasons.
I went to do a thorough inspection on every detail and found nothing at fault.
All that seemed out of place because I am already working on all selling channels
I contacted C.S. Microsoft Channel to find out all solutions possible and nothing worked after all testing and trials performed in 4 long months working on the solution I still end up rejected. Very disappointed

Chuzko Women Fashion
5 monate mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 4. August 2023

24. Mai 2023

After days of working with customer support, this channel still isn't working. In normal MS fashion, the software is cumbersome to setup and doesn't work properly. Error messages are ambiguous and the setup directions are incomplete. The time it has taken to set up this one channel has been more than all the other combined. The only thing that make me keep trying it the conversion rate through bing is higher than google for my shop. I'll try a few more days but at some point, I will give up.

Danger Close Apparel
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 25. Mai 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the negative experience you have had when using our app. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you continue to have issues when using our app.

27. Mai 2020

Don't you realize there is a whole world beyond US and Canada? When is this going to be rolled out to the UK or am I missing something?

Glitter Fabric World
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 29. Juli 2020

Thank you for your interest and feedback in the Microsoft Advertising app. This is not a market that is currently supported at this time, however your feedback is extremely important to us as we're always looking to improve our products. In the meantime if you should have any additional feedback or questions please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.