Microsoft Channel , 591 Rezensionen

• 4 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 16 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
Bearbeitet am 21. November 2023

It’s easier to use than Google but I don’t know if you get the same amount of product exposure as Google

Lilly Boulogne’
14 tage mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 13. November 2023

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

14. Oktober 2023

It was one of the simplest apps to use and integrate with Shopify.

Morningstar Media
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 16. Oktober 2023

1. September 2023

Do you still need to install a UET tag to track regular campaign ads? Or does this app setup all the conversion tracking needed?

Earrings by Emma
8 monate mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 5. September 2023

1. August 2023

The setup was a bit difficult, but the functions of the app was well worth it. Not only I got free listing on the Bing Shopping tab but I also able to run Microsoft ads as well.

Ecopify
8 monate mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 2. August 2023

Bearbeitet am 30. September 2023

My shop keeps getting rejected because of a "privacy policy" issue. I had no idea what that could mean. So, I contacted a rep, and they told me what needed to be changed so I did. Got a re-review of my shop and it then got rejected again for a privacy policy issue. I just give up and won't bother Microsoft at all.

Update 9/30/2023: My experience with Microsoft channel has been smooth and trouble-free. I updated all my legal information, such as privacy policy, tos, refunds & exchanges etc, and everything has been working well. I wish it continues like this.

Arcane Arcadia
4 monate mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 30. März 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue.  Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this.

19. September 2023

it was easy to install.

Andrew 50% Discount Store Jewelry/Clothes and More
3 monate mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 21. September 2023

17. November 2023

C'est compliqué, mais ca a l air professionel

Claude Berry
Kanada
4 monate mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 20. November 2023

4. April 2023

easy set up and good coverage worldwide highly recommend it to anyone that needs exposure on any of there products or platforms also good in meeting people

Iron Horse
9 monate mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 5. April 2023

Thank you for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful.  If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

14. Juni 2023

Just installed but so far so good, I hope this brings more traffic to my website and I can gain some sales, already started an advertising campaign. Need to get some sales working on this day and night for two months and still no sales.
Google has let a BOT determine my fate, and has been imposable to get going MS has so far been a breeze.

Lucky-Duck Deals
Kanada
25 tage mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 14. Juni 2023

25. März 2023

Just started but looking forward to a great experience with Microsoft. I am exploring all available options and excited to finally have a store up and running.

Tab's Deals
5 monate mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 6. April 2023

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.