Rezensionen (678)

• 4 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 15 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
19. September 2023

Set up was very quick and easy, linked to site was also simple and quick, cant wait to launch first campaign. Working with Microsoft support team is awesome, great support.. Would recommmend this advertising platform to anyone serious about reaching there projected numbers

SHOPENSAVEeCOM
9 monate mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 21. September 2023

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

27. Februar 2024

Interface is very user friendly

A2Zwholesalediscounters
8 tage mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 29. Februar 2024

13. Februar 2024

Very easy to setup and very easy to use! Thank you!

eboygifts

2Face Graphics
Kanada
3 tage mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 24. April 2024

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

10. Juli 2024

Buy the Bag and More
2 monate mit der App
Microsoft hat geantwortet 15. März 2024

28. Januar 2024

I would recommend it due to its exceptional service

The CustomLab&Co.
Microsoft hat geantwortet 29. Januar 2024

5. August 2023

I have had issues with almost every other sales channel I've used.
Every aspect of the Microsoft Channel just worked the way it was supposed to. From initial setup, to creating ads to creating and adding tags. It all just worked. I was blown away.

Then, when I went to create my first campaign (not being familiar with the process, I was worried I'd mess it up) I got a phone call "from ad support" offering to assist me on my Ad Setup.

Again... Blown Away...

On a scale from 1 to 10, you guys get a 25. Well done, Microsoft!

Dropkick Carports
Microsoft hat geantwortet 7. August 2023

3. Februar 2024

I would recommend to others.

Gio Beverly Hills
Microsoft hat geantwortet 5. Februar 2024

23. März 2024

Website registration is simple and intuitive to use

Funorange