Reseñas (663)

Calificación general
4,3
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 64% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 15% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 15% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
12 de mayo de 2024

I have only used it a few times so I'm excited to get it going again!

My Collectables
Microsoft respondió 13 de mayo de 2024

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

15 de junio de 2024

slightly difficult to understand but still decent

Rodeo Home
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
Microsoft respondió 17 de junio de 2024

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

15 de abril de 2024

Had lots of support! Especially from Imanuel.

Hem Healer
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
Microsoft respondió 17 de abril de 2024

27 de mayo de 2024

still early to say....seems user friendly and simple to follow initially, yet hard to tell.

Urban Gears Unlimited
6 meses usando la aplicación
Microsoft respondió 28 de mayo de 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue. Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this.

28 de mayo de 2024

The live support really helps my setup.

Exotic Sands Inc
Microsoft respondió 30 de mayo de 2024

14 de marzo de 2024

The app worked great, until we upgraded to Shopifys new TY and Order Status page. Now it seems the conversion script doesnt work anymore. I am seeing the Microsoft Channel in my Customer Events Pixels page, however it says disconeected.

Can anyone tell me if this is still being integrated or perhaps I have a bug?

SoftwareCW
Microsoft respondió 15 de marzo de 2024

4 de junio de 2024

Once I got it set up it worked well. They did ask for additional documentation and having 3/5 day lead time to have your product feed approved seems a bit long. Also it’s unclear which of your assets get used initially . Over time it becomes more clear - it does require patience.

Andrew Moor Photography
6 días usando la aplicación
Microsoft respondió 5 de junio de 2024

24 de abril de 2024

I appreciate the ease of use and efficiency. Helps us small business owners thrive. It's great to have that support.

Home and Galaxy
9 meses usando la aplicación
Microsoft respondió 26 de abril de 2024

25 de mayo de 2024

It was easy to set up but beware that they might send you some scary message along the way to getting approved. They told me that I committed some serious infractions and violated all sorts of rules. I contacted support and they said that was normal for new accounts. They did end up approving me after a few days. If this happens to you it is probably nothing to worry about - just know this because it really was a pretty scary and threatening email they sent.

Fallen Star
6 días usando la aplicación
Microsoft respondió 27 de mayo de 2024

15 de junio de 2024

The speed and efficiency of this app are truly impressive. Moreover, it is highly user-friendly and easy to navigate. This application is truly fantastic, a remarkable achievement! Thank you sincerely.

Creations CrystalQuartz