Microsoft Channel , 419 reseñas

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 58% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 16% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 20% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
28 de febrero de 2022

A complete waste of time. Countless hours, e-mails and phone calls with Shopify and Microsoft Advertising support. This app has caused my Merchant Account to be suspended, fed incorrect data about my products to Microsoft, and as a result, I am not able to run ads. DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP. It will cause you thousands of dollars in lost sales.

The Gaming Eagle
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 3 meses
Microsoft respondió 1 de marzo de 2022

We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry about these negative experiences with our app. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you with this issue by reaching out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are committed to helping you get set up to run your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

22 de febrero de 2022

Like most other reviewers, account suspended for violation automatically, despite meeting all the requirements. Not sure why they won't fix this issue.

Jaswill Plains
Reino Unido
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 9 días
Microsoft respondió 22 de febrero de 2022

15 de febrero de 2022

feed url points to a parked ad domain? Feeds are not captured by microsoft ads console. Is this really official?

Ventray USA
Canadá
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Alrededor de 1 hora
Microsoft respondió 16 de febrero de 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the negative experience you have had when using our app. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you continue to have issues when using our app.

Fecha de modificación: 24 de enero de 2022

ZERO to ABSOLUTELY USELESS App Support. 99% of staff seems to be located in India, don't speak proper ENGLISH, and communicate via canned responses which lead you to nowhere in resolving any issues you might have because they are not understood or cared for in first place. Total waste of time contacting them. Sad to see how "far" Microsoft has come as a company. ProTip: If you check out all the "canned" responses to the negative reviews on here, one should see the pattern off "support and quality of support" for this app rather quickly without having to ever install it. Unfortunately we didn't know better at first.

PineTales®
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Alrededor de 2 meses
Microsoft respondió 25 de enero de 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue. Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this.

1 de enero de 2022

The experience was absolutely horrible. I created a Microsoft Advertising account and tried to add a payment method. I tried three times. Their system claimed the card number wasn't right which wasn't the case. I log out to refresh and log back in to find my account was blocked. I was notified my account was suspended for violation of Microsoft Advertising Policies, which is interesting because I created the account about 10 mins before it was suspended and never advertised anything. I attempted to chat with an agent and was disconnected. I went back in to request an agent again... I was disconnected again. Never received help. The app isn't worth the hassle I'll find something better.

Piscean Spirituality
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Alrededor de 1 hora
Microsoft respondió 3 de enero de 2022

22 de diciembre de 2021

I used this app to promote our product on bing and create campaigns but it does not allow me to create my campaign unless I provide this testimonial about my experience.

Smart Cocoon
Canadá
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 5 días
Microsoft respondió 23 de diciembre de 2021

11 de diciembre de 2021

Doesn't work. Emailed support 2 times with no reply. The system just says failed to create an ad every time. Microsoft I guess even has bugs in their Shopify app.

Karla and Co.
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Alrededor de 1 mes
Microsoft respondió 15 de diciembre de 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the negative experience you have had when using our app. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com If you continue to have issues when using our app.

Fecha de modificación: 1 de diciembre de 2021

What should be a simple process, as it is when you set up Google Ads, seems impossible to complete due to an error when attempting to connect to our Merchant Account as reported by others. Reached out to support who responded with a less than helpful response and then no response at all. So if Microsoft is wondering why Bing has a fraction of users compared to Google maybe they should start LISTENING to their customers.

Weldental®
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 5 meses
Microsoft respondió 1 de diciembre de 2021

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry you experienced this error you described. We understand the response with our support also may also have not resolved this issue. We would like to resolve this issue with you. If you could reach out directly via email at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

17 de noviembre de 2021

Tried to connect this app on September 1st 2021, its November 17th 2021. It will not connect to my Microsoft Merchant Center. Microsoft support is terrible. The email exchange is up to 33, not counting the automatic emails you get daily telling you they haven't resolved your issue. Its been exhausting, only FedEx is a worse customer service experience.

Aslan Mattress
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 12 meses
Microsoft respondió 19 de noviembre de 2021

Thank you for your review. I'm currently looking into the issue you have described, and will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

28 de octubre de 2021

The app was working great until it stopped for no apparent reason. Now it is bound to the wrong place and we cannot connect it. Support is a nightmare with no actual person to troubleshoot. Be prepared for days on support with no fix in site.

Tuscola Pain and Wellness Center
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 6 meses
Microsoft respondió 29 de octubre de 2021

Thank you for the feedback. After looking into this further we have taken action to correct this issue for you. Please try again, and if you continue to face into any issues email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.