Microsoft Channel , 593 reseñas

Calificación general
4,3
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 63% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 15% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 16% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
9 de enero de 2024

Hello esteemed authorities,

I became a member of your platform not long ago. Shortly after, I received an email confirming my membership. Due to a busy period, it took me 2-3 days before I had the chance to explore and learn about your platform. When I logged in, I was shocked to find out that my membership had been banned simply because I joined your platform. I was greatly surprised and saddened by the closure of my account just because I signed up to advertise on Microsoft. I reached out to your employee, DONNA, through the support section. I've been trying to explain the situation to her for a week. I explained that I had only signed up, that my membership was approved initially, but then, without even using your platform, it was banned after 2-3 days. I provided all our company documents and other necessary information. However, this person named DONNA didn't read any of my messages; she didn't even see what I had written. All she did was send me standard automated emails. No matter what I did, I couldn't reach her or make her understand my problem. It seemed she was doing everything possible not to help but rather to cause more harm. This situation is distressing.

Until now, we've been officially conducting business in the US, selling products, obtaining approvals from Google and similar social networks, and getting approvals from US banks. But for some reason, we can't get approval from you. This is truly beyond belief. Your support team sends us standard emails without bothering to read our messages. I don't think Microsoft can be such a simple organization. I'm looking for someone who is an expert in this matter and can assist me. I hope this message reaches the right individuals, and my account, closed merely for signing up, is reopened.

Lady Ros
22 días usando la aplicación
Microsoft respondió 10 de enero de 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue. Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this.

24 de enero de 2024

Got suspended right after registration. Worst channel ever. And suspension upheld after appeal. Waste of time.

Q & W
2 meses usando la aplicación
Microsoft respondió 26 de enero de 2024

18 de octubre de 2023

We have been unable to get more than 1 product out of our entire catalog published and active, with no warnings or rejected products, and have been unable to generate any sales, despite excellent success with google ads. Not sure what the problem is, but the product sync does not seem to work for us, which is crucial, so our campaigns can only advertise one of our 100+ products.

Wasted a lot of money paying for $20 + per day campaigns that resulted in no sales.

Marie Sharp's Company Store
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
Microsoft respondió 19 de octubre de 2023

We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry about these negative experiences with our app. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you with this issue by reaching out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are committed to helping you get set up to run your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

26 de enero de 2024

I've spent hours with Microsoft advertising support but my products not synced as all other channels do. Please contact me and help.

SVE Jewels
Alrededor de 21 horas usando la aplicación
Microsoft respondió 29 de enero de 2024

24 de mayo de 2023

After days of working with customer support, this channel still isn't working. In normal MS fashion, the software is cumbersome to setup and doesn't work properly. Error messages are ambiguous and the setup directions are incomplete. The time it has taken to set up this one channel has been more than all the other combined. The only thing that make me keep trying it the conversion rate through bing is higher than google for my shop. I'll try a few more days but at some point, I will give up.

Danger Close Apparel
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
Microsoft respondió 25 de mayo de 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the negative experience you have had when using our app. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you continue to have issues when using our app.

3 de agosto de 2023

I had all the requirements met and suddenlly my store was rejected without any reasons.
I went to do a thorough inspection on every detail and found nothing at fault.
All that seemed out of place because I am already working on all selling channels
I contacted C.S. Microsoft Channel to find out all solutions possible and nothing worked after all testing and trials performed in 4 long months working on the solution I still end up rejected. Very disappointed

Chuzko Women Fashion
5 meses usando la aplicación
Microsoft respondió 4 de agosto de 2023

21 de septiembre de 2023

I tried to verify my identity by uploading the Corporation Constitution which is generated by the federal government. You kept saying it was missing the address, which is infact there on page 5.
Then you banned my account for whatever it is that you call "Egregious" violations. All I did was connect my store and submit a federal document.

If you're going to offer a service in Canada, you should, at the very least, familiarize yourself with our documents. This whole process was a massive waste of time.

Tiniest Toes
2 días usando la aplicación
Microsoft respondió 22 de septiembre de 2023

5 de marzo de 2023

I am writing to express my frustration and disappointment with the Microsoft Shopify app. After being given access to download the app, I was disappointed to find that it does not give me access to the United Kingdom.

As a business owner who relies heavily on the Shopify platform, it is extremely frustrating to be unable to access the Microsoft Shopify app in the UK. I would like to know why this app is not available in the UK and when it is expected to roll out in this region.

Furthermore, I am disappointed that I was given access to download the app without being made aware of its limitations. This has caused a significant waste of time and resources for me and my business.

I would like to register an official complaint and request that you provide a clear explanation for why this app is not available in the UK, and when we can expect to have access to it. I hope that this issue can be resolved as soon as possible to avoid any further inconvenience.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

YUNG'N'RICH
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
Microsoft respondió 14 de marzo de 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We are truly sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with the charges on your account. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so that we can better understand the issues you have been experiencing on our platform. We are committed to helping you get set up to start running your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

Fecha de modificación: 22 de marzo de 2023

Instantly disapproved within hours of installation, as well as "suspended" with no explanation, nor any ability to rectify the situation. Don't waste your time installing this thing.

No help from worthless chat, either. I get the same message other people have received.

WORTHLESS SUPPORT. No help whatsoever, no information on their "DECISION" to not allow my store on the platform. Clowns.

Fame Collectibles Fan Shop
9 meses usando la aplicación
Microsoft respondió 20 de marzo de 2023

30 de mayo de 2023

I have not had any success with this app. I continue to get error server messages and it takes days for support to respond. Once they respond and I respond back its like they don't see my response or do, and choose to state, they have not received a response back and close out the ticket.

VJ Bedazzled Jewelry