Microsoft Channel , 593 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,3
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 63% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 15% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 16% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
8 de agosto de 2023

DO NOT USE! MY ACCOUNT WAS BLOCKED AFTER INSTALLING THIS APP! Saw some traction come in from Bing so figured I would check out the Channel. Set up my Microsoft ad account and then connected them. 5 days later checked out how the $50 per day budget was progressing, but upon logging in the account is "closed" and they cant tell me why. Kind of crazy but there are many other apps that I can spend my ad revenue with. - Mid-sized store we ship about 250+ orders per day. On advanced about to upgrade to Plus

AmericanBubbleBoy
12 dias usando o app
Microsoft deixou uma resposta 9 de agosto de 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue. Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this.

24 de junho de 2023

After integrating the Microsoft channel into my Shopify store, I promptly received a notification stating, "We regret to inform you that your store cannot be approved after careful review. Please reach out to Microsoft Advertising Support." It was perplexing to receive such a swift response, so I contacted the Microsoft team for clarification. Unfortunately, they informed me that my account had been completely blocked. I requested them to provide a reason for the blockage in order to address and rectify the issue, but they responded by saying they were unable to assist me with this matter.

Fleurlovin
3 meses usando o app
Microsoft deixou uma resposta 26 de junho de 2023

14 de julho de 2023

My store wasn't approved within seconds of having the app.... I don't recommend this app at all....

Sonya's Warehouse
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
Microsoft deixou uma resposta 17 de julho de 2023

Data de edição: 26 de abril de 2023

*UPDATE* 4/26 Continued refusal to escalate from "John"

*UPDATE* 4/14 Additional canned responses but no resolution or indication that the issue has been escalated.

*UPDATE* 4/11 Additional rude response from "John" No response from msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com Ya think they just post canned responses here?

*UPDATE* 4/10 Canned response from "John" saying they performed a review and the account would remain suspended. No. They performed NO review. No contact with us was made to verify any information.

*UPDATE* 4/8 Still no response from Microsoft. Notice that many of the positive reviews below are from people that review immediately after install but before the approval process.

Clunky signup process that creates an irrelevant ad campaign before you can start.

Then a useless review process that denies your account with no reason given and no support to solve the problem.

Don't waste your time and money. Google isn't much better but at least you can get a campaign running in a couple hours.

ThreeRidgesGearCo
18 dias usando o app
Microsoft deixou uma resposta 10 de abril de 2023

16 de março de 2023

I would do less than 1 star if possible! My store got banned and flagged for high risk and no one will explain to me what is high risk about my store because according to the "support" team they say it's confidential... it's my store and my account, I verified my information just to be told that they can't tell me whats wrong or how to fix the issue! Complete useless and its sad that they can't even provide real information or at least give a phone number to talk to a REAL person and get an explainnation on the real problem for why they banned your store 1 hour after creating an account!
This was a complete waste of my time and energy that I could have been using for a company that actually help and care for their customers.

GlamorousJewelryDesigns
9 dias usando o app
Microsoft deixou uma resposta 16 de março de 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We are truly sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with the charges on your account. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so that we can better understand the issues you have been experiencing on our platform. We are committed to helping you get set up to start running your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

29 de maio de 2023

Absolutely retarded. I suspect microsoft to be using peoples' information to commit frauds. Based on everything they've told me, I am almost certain of this.

DO NOT USE THIS APP OR ANY APP FROM MICROSOFT, THEY HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED!

TechFresh
Canadá
11 dias usando o app
Microsoft deixou uma resposta 30 de maio de 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the negative experience you have had when using our app. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you continue to have issues when using our app.

4 de abril de 2023

Absolutely awful. They just immediately ban businesses for no reason whatsoever. I deleted the app and will not use their products from this point on.

Freewheelin
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
Microsoft deixou uma resposta 5 de abril de 2023

10 de julho de 2023

Terrible communication. Vague instructions. Horrible experience with little guidance or feedback. Process is convoluted and overly complex compared to other platforms such as Google Adwords.

4Rails.com
19 dias usando o app
Microsoft deixou uma resposta 12 de julho de 2023

6 de março de 2023

Microsoft is probably the worst company they blocked my business for no reason. Saying it was a security issue and then just blocking me after verifying.

Iva Lash
4 meses usando o app
Microsoft deixou uma resposta 14 de março de 2023

29 de abril de 2023

Terrible and useless. Suspended my account just as I was setting up payment, then closed it permanently without given reason to even rectify the issue. Just stick with google ads.

Opal7