Microsoft Channel , 617 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,3
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 63% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 15% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 16% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
5 de agosto de 2023

I have had issues with almost every other sales channel I've used.
Every aspect of the Microsoft Channel just worked the way it was supposed to. From initial setup, to creating ads to creating and adding tags. It all just worked. I was blown away.

Then, when I went to create my first campaign (not being familiar with the process, I was worried I'd mess it up) I got a phone call "from ad support" offering to assist me on my Ad Setup.

Again... Blown Away...

On a scale from 1 to 10, you guys get a 25. Well done, Microsoft!

Dropkick Carports
Microsoft deixou uma resposta 7 de agosto de 2023

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

17 de outubro de 2023

Very easy to set up. Overall good experience so far.

Ruppy's Creations
Microsoft deixou uma resposta 18 de outubro de 2023

31 de dezembro de 2023

Awesome...go Team Microsoft its faster than Google!

Toy Master
1 dia usando o app
Microsoft deixou uma resposta 2 de janeiro de 2024

21 de novembro de 2023

Great! thank you

Melissa's Collectibles and More
25 dias usando o app
Microsoft deixou uma resposta 22 de novembro de 2023

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

23 de maio de 2023

I haven't had any problems working with this channel, its has great customer service, who are always ready to help along the way. I've found there product user friendly and straight forward.

BeyondBorders
8 meses usando o app
Microsoft deixou uma resposta 23 de maio de 2023

6 de novembro de 2023

good services

Nightskyclothing
Microsoft deixou uma resposta 8 de novembro de 2023

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it helpful for your business.

20 de maio de 2023

just setup completely and not ready to use yet.
but I think it is good to use as their brand microsoft which acompany me for many years from MS D0S , WIN 3.1 to WIN 11, I know it is different business, but I still hope this could be helpful for my business.
I will post a experience after a while .
thanks a lot.

2 dias usando o app
Microsoft deixou uma resposta 26 de março de 2024

22 de abril de 2023

good app
we will see thw result after one month if we will succeed using it in our store
again thank you

saldohars
7 meses usando o app
Microsoft deixou uma resposta 24 de abril de 2023

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful.  If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

24 de agosto de 2023

Hi nice well done, I like the sharing ads in my store thank you, this will promote more store to guarantee on sale product specially boosted a order

Jacestore