Microsoft Channel , 615 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,3
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 63% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 15% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 16% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
27 de maio de 2020

Don't you realize there is a whole world beyond US and Canada? When is this going to be rolled out to the UK or am I missing something?

Glitter Fabric World
Reino Unido
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Microsoft 29 de julho de 2020

Thank you for your interest and feedback in the Microsoft Advertising app. This is not a market that is currently supported at this time, however your feedback is extremely important to us as we're always looking to improve our products. In the meantime if you should have any additional feedback or questions please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

25 de outubro de 2019

I have been trying to set this up for weeks and keep getting the error message "Oops, Sorry. An error occurred while processing your request, please retry or contact support team for help". I have tried reaching out to support through the Shopify app, through Micorosft Ads support number, and through their live chat and each time nothing gets accomplished.

Roccstar
About 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Microsoft 11 de novembro de 2019

Thank you for your interest in the Microsoft Advertising app. I'm sorry that you are having issues setting it up. I went ahead and looked into your account on Microsoft Advertising and it appears that you have an active campaign. Please reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. If you could include screenshots of the error you are getting that would be very helpful as well since we cannot see your Shopify experience.

12 de fevereiro de 2023

Went through the hoopla of setting it up. Denied for some undescribed reason and am told to "call a support agent". I think not. Stick with Google. Wayy more user friendly and intuitive.

PerryhillRustics
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Microsoft 24 de fevereiro de 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue. Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this.

7 de agosto de 2020

It Doesn´t work. Can´t connect to merchant center, products pending approval forever!

Metal Gods Store
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Microsoft 16 de setembro de 2020

Thank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with setup. We will have someone from our team reach out to you for additional support. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you should have any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

14 de dezembro de 2022

If there was a negative * option this app would rate it. Prepaid the campaign, it wont start all, no flags, no support, no feedback other than an automated bot that you likely see below this review. I can't stress enough the frustration having to deal with this platform. WARNING! Stay clear, you only have so many days on this earth... don't go down this rabbit hole..you will regret every second of it. I do hope some live person at MS does take the time to look over these reviews. "Not Likely" my suspicion is he/she/etc probably still sitting in a cubicle still debugging Win 3.1 and have not opened their email folder in years. So you can gather from my little rant...take it as a public service announcement... Danger,,Danger you'll grow old in this labyrinth... best to warn others and call it a day...Avoid, Live long...and prosper..

Ashton Security Inc.
Canadá
About 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Microsoft 19 de dezembro de 2022

We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry about these negative experiences with our app. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you with this issue by reaching out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are committed to helping you get set up to run your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

5 de outubro de 2020

Horrible! Products Pending forever! One week past, no one product has approved. I have sent message no respond.

SOOGOMALL
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Microsoft 18 de novembro de 2020

Editado a 24 de janeiro de 2022

ZERO to ABSOLUTELY USELESS App Support. 99% of staff seems to be located in India, don't speak proper ENGLISH, and communicate via canned responses which lead you to nowhere in resolving any issues you might have because they are not understood or cared for in first place. Total waste of time contacting them. Sad to see how "far" Microsoft has come as a company. ProTip: If you check out all the "canned" responses to the negative reviews on here, one should see the pattern off "support and quality of support" for this app rather quickly without having to ever install it. Unfortunately we didn't know better at first.

PineTales®
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Microsoft 25 de janeiro de 2022

13 de novembro de 2022

Never got it to work, Tried even put $25 on ad account it spent it but on what I have no clue since I still months later have products pending a review that said it would take 3 days. Would love to have it fully removed as I don't even know anyone who uses Microsoft browsers

Lounies Soap Co.
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Microsoft 14 de novembro de 2022

5 de março de 2023

I am writing to express my frustration and disappointment with the Microsoft Shopify app. After being given access to download the app, I was disappointed to find that it does not give me access to the United Kingdom.

As a business owner who relies heavily on the Shopify platform, it is extremely frustrating to be unable to access the Microsoft Shopify app in the UK. I would like to know why this app is not available in the UK and when it is expected to roll out in this region.

Furthermore, I am disappointed that I was given access to download the app without being made aware of its limitations. This has caused a significant waste of time and resources for me and my business.

I would like to register an official complaint and request that you provide a clear explanation for why this app is not available in the UK, and when we can expect to have access to it. I hope that this issue can be resolved as soon as possible to avoid any further inconvenience.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

YUNG'N'RICH
Reino Unido
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Microsoft 14 de março de 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We are truly sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with the charges on your account. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so that we can better understand the issues you have been experiencing on our platform. We are committed to helping you get set up to start running your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

14 de abril de 2021

This FC'n App does not work. Please someone at Microsoft give 2 FC's. Also, Shopify support wasn't helpful. Probably deflecting back to MSFT.

Tile City
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Microsoft 28 de abril de 2021

Hello - I'm sorry that the app has not been working for you. We certainly care a lot about your experience. Can you help us understand what the issue you are facing is? Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.