Recensioner (679)

• 4 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 15 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
16 december 2022

aucune expérience pour le moment, mais souhaiterais en apprendre plus.
reste ouvert aux informations.

EJD distribution
Kanada
10 minuter användning av appen
Microsoft svarade 19 december 2022

We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry about these negative experiences with our app. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you with this issue by reaching out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are committed to helping you get set up to run your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

4 september 2022

So my account got suspended immediately after I created the account. I was chatting with one of their teams and she promised to help me out with the platform. She didn't help me at all and I was told that's final. Like I haven't done anything yet. It's really hard to market our businesses these days, they're acting strange. Thank you for not wasting my time

Diamonygift
Italien
10 minuter användning av appen
Microsoft svarade 5 september 2022

4 december 2022

Doesn't work if your store uses custom policy pages. We are trying to set this up and can't get it done because there's a "checklist" your store must comply with to be able to use the app. One of the requirements is to have a Privacy and Terms policy pages done THROUGH SHOPIFY. We have these as custom pages on our website, and the app won't recognize them. It keeps redirecting us to the native Shopify functionality which we don't want to use.

VAL NEVADA
USA
9 minuter användning av appen
Microsoft svarade 5 december 2022

Redigerat 20 juni 2021

The app is available in only the US and Canada. This is pretty poor considering Microsoft's resources.

Owl & Badger
Storbritannien
8 minuter användning av appen
Microsoft svarade 23 augusti 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that the app isn't currently available in your market. We hope to make this available to you as soon as possible so we can better assist you expand your business presence on our platform. Feel free to reach out to us with any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.