Microsoft Channel , 591 recensioner

• 4 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 16 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
29 april 2023

Terrible and useless. Suspended my account just as I was setting up payment, then closed it permanently without given reason to even rectify the issue. Just stick with google ads.

Opal7
15 dagar användning av appen
Microsoft svarade 1 maj 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the negative experience you have had when using our app. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you continue to have issues when using our app.

2 mars 2023

App no longer works, and No feeds are generated. Only a blank screen loads. 5 days and Microsoft support have yet to respond to 3 tickets. It's useless.

DogTuff
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Microsoft svarade 14 mars 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue. Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this.

22 april 2023

Signed up and set up account and added credit card and then went to log back in and was blocked. I contacted support and was told that my account was blocked for my life time without any explanation and absolutely right of appeal after "Serious and extensive" review (of all of 2 minutes). I have been an ad user on google for years without any issue. This is such poor business practice by Microsoft. No explanation? No right of appeal? Just NO and never apply again for the rest of your life. Horrible experience, am very upset, sorry but I take this personally and it is grossly unfair.

Pharmarcie.com
USA
Ungefär en timme användning av appen
Microsoft svarade 24 april 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the negative experience you have had when using our app. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you continue to have issues when using our app.

27 maj 2020

Don't you realize there is a whole world beyond US and Canada? When is this going to be rolled out to the UK or am I missing something?

Glitter Fabric World
Storbritannien
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
Microsoft svarade 29 juli 2020

Thank you for your interest and feedback in the Microsoft Advertising app. This is not a market that is currently supported at this time, however your feedback is extremely important to us as we're always looking to improve our products. In the meantime if you should have any additional feedback or questions please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

25 oktober 2019

I have been trying to set this up for weeks and keep getting the error message "Oops, Sorry. An error occurred while processing your request, please retry or contact support team for help". I have tried reaching out to support through the Shopify app, through Micorosft Ads support number, and through their live chat and each time nothing gets accomplished.

Roccstar
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
Microsoft svarade 11 november 2019

Thank you for your interest in the Microsoft Advertising app. I'm sorry that you are having issues setting it up. I went ahead and looked into your account on Microsoft Advertising and it appears that you have an active campaign. Please reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. If you could include screenshots of the error you are getting that would be very helpful as well since we cannot see your Shopify experience.

12 februari 2023

Went through the hoopla of setting it up. Denied for some undescribed reason and am told to "call a support agent". I think not. Stick with Google. Wayy more user friendly and intuitive.

PerryhillRustics
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
Microsoft svarade 24 februari 2023

7 augusti 2020

It Doesn´t work. Can´t connect to merchant center, products pending approval forever!

Metal Gods Store
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
Microsoft svarade 16 september 2020

Thank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with setup. We will have someone from our team reach out to you for additional support. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you should have any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

14 december 2022

If there was a negative * option this app would rate it. Prepaid the campaign, it wont start all, no flags, no support, no feedback other than an automated bot that you likely see below this review. I can't stress enough the frustration having to deal with this platform. WARNING! Stay clear, you only have so many days on this earth... don't go down this rabbit hole..you will regret every second of it. I do hope some live person at MS does take the time to look over these reviews. "Not Likely" my suspicion is he/she/etc probably still sitting in a cubicle still debugging Win 3.1 and have not opened their email folder in years. So you can gather from my little rant...take it as a public service announcement... Danger,,Danger you'll grow old in this labyrinth... best to warn others and call it a day...Avoid, Live long...and prosper..

Ashton Security Inc.
Kanada
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
Microsoft svarade 19 december 2022

We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry about these negative experiences with our app. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you with this issue by reaching out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are committed to helping you get set up to run your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

5 oktober 2020

Horrible! Products Pending forever! One week past, no one product has approved. I have sent message no respond.

SOOGOMALL
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
Microsoft svarade 18 november 2020

Redigerat 24 januari 2022

ZERO to ABSOLUTELY USELESS App Support. 99% of staff seems to be located in India, don't speak proper ENGLISH, and communicate via canned responses which lead you to nowhere in resolving any issues you might have because they are not understood or cared for in first place. Total waste of time contacting them. Sad to see how "far" Microsoft has come as a company. ProTip: If you check out all the "canned" responses to the negative reviews on here, one should see the pattern off "support and quality of support" for this app rather quickly without having to ever install it. Unfortunately we didn't know better at first.

PineTales®