Microsoft Channel , 591 則評價

• 2% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 16% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年1月9日

Hello esteemed authorities,

I became a member of your platform not long ago. Shortly after, I received an email confirming my membership. Due to a busy period, it took me 2-3 days before I had the chance to explore and learn about your platform. When I logged in, I was shocked to find out that my membership had been banned simply because I joined your platform. I was greatly surprised and saddened by the closure of my account just because I signed up to advertise on Microsoft. I reached out to your employee, DONNA, through the support section. I've been trying to explain the situation to her for a week. I explained that I had only signed up, that my membership was approved initially, but then, without even using your platform, it was banned after 2-3 days. I provided all our company documents and other necessary information. However, this person named DONNA didn't read any of my messages; she didn't even see what I had written. All she did was send me standard automated emails. No matter what I did, I couldn't reach her or make her understand my problem. It seemed she was doing everything possible not to help but rather to cause more harm. This situation is distressing.

Until now, we've been officially conducting business in the US, selling products, obtaining approvals from Google and similar social networks, and getting approvals from US banks. But for some reason, we can't get approval from you. This is truly beyond belief. Your support team sends us standard emails without bothering to read our messages. I don't think Microsoft can be such a simple organization. I'm looking for someone who is an expert in this matter and can assist me. I hope this message reaches the right individuals, and my account, closed merely for signing up, is reopened.

Lady Ros
使用應用程式 22天
Microsoft 已回覆 2024年1月10日

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue. Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this.

2024年2月1日

This app worked smoothly for me. It was accurate and very user friendly. I had an existing Microsoft ads account and merchant center. Everything connected and was in sync with no problems at all. I would definitely recommend this app.

Gray Fox Native American Style Flutes
使用應用程式 大約2個月
Microsoft 已回覆 2024年2月2日

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it helpful for your business.

2023年10月18日

We have been unable to get more than 1 product out of our entire catalog published and active, with no warnings or rejected products, and have been unable to generate any sales, despite excellent success with google ads. Not sure what the problem is, but the product sync does not seem to work for us, which is crucial, so our campaigns can only advertise one of our 100+ products.

Wasted a lot of money paying for $20 + per day campaigns that resulted in no sales.

Marie Sharp's Company Store
使用應用程式 大約1年
Microsoft 已回覆 2023年10月19日

We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry about these negative experiences with our app. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you with this issue by reaching out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are committed to helping you get set up to run your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

2024年1月24日

Got suspended right after registration. Worst channel ever. And suspension upheld after appeal. Waste of time.

Q & W
加拿大
使用應用程式 2個月
Microsoft 已回覆 2024年1月26日

2023年12月26日

Products sync with fewer problems.

Devenport's Discount Merchandise
使用應用程式 大約1年
Microsoft 已回覆 2023年12月27日

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

2023年10月4日

Extremely hard to edit your product's Microsoft shopping fields needed for Microsoft Merchant Center and Microsoft Advertising. There is no way in the MS Channel app to search for your product, so you have to scroll through dozens of pages of unsorted items. And it's very slow. They used to integrate better with access to a specific product's MS shopping fields from the shopify product page, but this integration no longer works.

Slate Avenue
使用應用程式 大約3年
Microsoft 已回覆 2023年10月5日

2023年11月24日

It is a good site.

Jan Dawg Enterprise
使用應用程式 1年多
Microsoft 已回覆 2023年11月27日

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

2023年11月4日

It is a channel that has helped us reach a broader audience, easy to configure and manage.
Excellent, I recommend it

KM HERBAL
使用應用程式 大約2個月
Microsoft 已回覆 2023年11月6日

2024年1月26日

I've spent hours with Microsoft advertising support but my products not synced as all other channels do. Please contact me and help.

SVE Jewels
加拿大
使用應用程式 大約21小時
Microsoft 已回覆 2024年1月29日

2023年10月27日

Easy set up without instructional pages needed. Product sync to Shopify store did not find products ?

SaveEZ.com