Microsoft Channel , 615 則評價

• 4% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 16% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年3月14日

The app worked great, until we upgraded to Shopifys new TY and Order Status page. Now it seems the conversion script doesnt work anymore. I am seeing the Microsoft Channel in my Customer Events Pixels page, however it says disconeected.

Can anyone tell me if this is still being integrated or perhaps I have a bug?

SoftwareCW
使用應用程式 大約1年
Microsoft 已回覆 2024年3月15日

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue. Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this.

2024年3月13日

The customer service is way above competitors especially getting personal support from a real person

Global Scale Model Trucks & Parts ( GSMT )
使用應用程式 9個月
Microsoft 已回覆 2024年3月14日

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

2024年3月21日

it was very easy and convenient no hassle i would recommend microsoft to any one

triple up!
使用應用程式 6個月
Microsoft 已回覆 2024年3月25日

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

2024年2月8日

This sales channel is terrible. It consistently has problems. Right now, my account is suspended because I violated an egregious policy. This came as a total surprise because I haven't run any ad campaigns on this channel since last year. Moreover, the ad credits they provide always come with hidden stipulations that only the backoffice can see. Here's a tip: If you're trying to get ad credits, make sure to spend through your Expert account. I learned the hard way.

Tandem Hair Imperial
使用應用程式 9個月
Microsoft 已回覆 2024年2月12日

We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry about these negative experiences with our app. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you with this issue by reaching out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are committed to helping you get set up to run your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

2024年3月14日

Easy peasey

Buy the Bag and More
Microsoft 已回覆 2024年3月15日

2024年2月9日

Have not used it enough to recommend

Myra’s Miniatures
使用應用程式 5個月
Microsoft 已回覆 2024年2月12日

2024年3月18日

I registered an account for the company. I am the owner. Full papers. They locked my account right at the start. It's difficult to use.

Dipo Store
Microsoft 已回覆 2024年3月19日

2024年2月17日

very effective sales channel..

Abbeey's Collection
加拿大
Microsoft 已回覆 2024年2月19日

2024年2月16日

I have been very happy with the response and help from this channel.

Ask Your Stone Jewelry
使用應用程式 大約2個月
Microsoft 已回覆 2024年2月19日

2024年2月1日

This app worked smoothly for me. It was accurate and very user friendly. I had an existing Microsoft ads account and merchant center. Everything connected and was in sync with no problems at all. I would definitely recommend this app.

Gray Fox Native American Style Flutes
使用應用程式 大約2個月
Microsoft 已回覆 2024年2月2日

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it helpful for your business.