Microsoft Channel , 591 則評價

• 4% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 16% 的評分為 1 顆星
2022年10月19日

take too long to aprove my product been waiting two weeks none of my 250 products havent been approve

Bailey-Trenz™
使用應用程式 8個月
Microsoft 已回覆 2022年10月20日

We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry about these negative experiences with our app. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you with this issue by reaching out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are committed to helping you get set up to run your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

2022年2月22日

Hello! I just signed up today, so i'll keep you posted on how i like it. I'll also write how it helped my Business

Channy's Creationz
使用應用程式 8個月
Microsoft 已回覆 2022年2月23日

Thank you for your review and for your feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

2020年2月10日

The app doesn't transfer the product types to source by categories. It is very inconvenient to have to manually add custom labels to categories the inventory.

RemarKable101
使用應用程式 6個月
Microsoft 已回覆 2020年2月27日

Thank for your review! Unfortunately our app requires merchants to categorize their own inventory as each merchant may want to categorize their products a little differently from one to another. Filters may be another great alternative to look into using when looking show specific types of products in your campaigns. If you should have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

2022年12月30日

Don't know yet, just started using it - until then I cannot give an opinion about the product.

Soul Trading Company
使用應用程式 5個月
Microsoft 已回覆 2023年1月2日

We appreciate your feedback. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you with this issue by reaching out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are committed to helping you get set up to run your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

2023年2月28日

it ok thank you. i have not yet had anyone order but i will let you know if i get any thank you .''''''''''''''''''''

Juniper,s galaxy
使用應用程式 4個月
Microsoft 已回覆 2023年3月14日

2022年12月25日

LEARNING this new experience Microsoft Channel has to offer. I look forward in reviewing your channel.

OFFICIAL MADUKES PRESENTS
使用應用程式 25天

2021年10月6日

Not sure there is any other way to make contact with this app other than writing a review. I have sent two emails for assistance. I have a MS account and Merchant account. I tried to setup but see no way to connect my merchant account. No one has responded. I don't even know if the app works as i can't even get it setup. I have used previous apps to connect my merchant account.

Our Life Store
使用應用程式 12天
Microsoft 已回覆 2021年10月6日

Thank you for your review. I'm currently looking into the issue you have described, and will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

2022年3月10日

It's too soon to say. I've only just installed in and I am still trying to work my way around setting it up.

shop.comsec.ie
愛爾蘭
使用應用程式 7天
Microsoft 已回覆 2022年3月10日

Thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

2022年12月23日

good good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good goodgood good good

AmazingSeries
加拿大
使用應用程式 5天

2022年1月8日

So far everything is been good except I get this glitch where it’s asking me to add contact information to the website that we already have but the prompt won’t go away and we’re stuck

Jaspers Plus
使用應用程式 3天
Microsoft 已回覆 2022年1月10日

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue. Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this.